How long does a bottle of E Juice last you?

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by petersjm, Mar 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. petersjm

petersjm Full Member

I am totally new to this, I haven’t eve received my first E cig in the mail and I already ordered a second along with a bunch of spare parts and e Juice.
    (Thanks to all the members on this forum I am hooked and didn’t eve take my first puff)

I already ordered two 30ML bottles from TW and my question is. How long does a 30 ML bottle of juice last?
    I know it depends on how much I use it each day, I usually smoke a pack to a pack and a half per day.

2. Alain_JANTY

Alain_JANTY Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Before I smoked like you.

Now I use between 2 and 3 ml per day.

3. MIKEOUK

MIKEOUK Full Member ECF Veteran

a 15ml bottle lasted me approx 8days, id say i vape fairly heavily.

4. bri1270

bri1270 Super Member ECF Veteran

10ml in a little over three days...~3ml/day

5. ritalee76

ritalee76 Super Member ECF Veteran

About 3ml a day for me too...

Unless I'm out and drinking.

Then about 5 :)

Rita

6. r3dlined

r3dlined Full Member

Im a 1/3 gone on a 30ml in two and a half days

7. castman

castman Full Member

I am new and I vape alot and i am pulling 3ml aday...But haven't measured out at the bar yet

8. LuckySevens4U

LuckySevens4U Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I'm not using near these amounts people are talking about. I know I haven't been doing it for long, but I'm probably only using about 12-14 drops a day and doing just fine on that and I was a pack a day smoker. I'm using 11 mg.

9. Sun Vaporer

Sun Vaporer Moved On ECF Veteran

For me, that is about right--heavy no nic vaporer--Sun

10. LuckySevens4U

LuckySevens4U Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Wow Sun, did you start out on no nic or did you move down to it? What about throat hits? I hear you don't get any off zero. I don't get the difference between the VG and PG stuff and I bought a bottle of stuff called Wilton's Glycerine in the cake decorating dept of a craft store. Is that VG or PG? Do you know?

11. Sun Vaporer

Sun Vaporer Moved On ECF Veteran

Luckey--When you use no nicotine--you tend to vape way more. I wanted to get rid of the nicotine all together but not give up the vaping experience. The stuff you bought is VG and it is a little difficult to get a really good throat hit but not impossible---just have to play with the mix. PG is readily avalable also if you do not want to use VG. You need a strong flavoring like Lorann as well--I go though about 1 and a half 30 ml bottles a week---better then being hooked on nicotine---Sun

12. petersjm

petersjm Full Member

Thanks for all the feedback, I guess the two 30 ml bottles that I have on order is more then enough to start me off. Now I am starting to think that I should not have ordered the 36 mg version.

13. D_Struct

D_Struct Super Member ECF Veteran

Please be VERY careful with your use of the 36 mg to start.

Regardless of how heavy you smoked, it's not really that smart of an idea to start out with the strongest dosage on the market. You never really know how your body will deal with it.

When you first start, it's really not a bad idea to pick up a strong dosage, and a very low dosage OR just shoot for the middle 11-18mg. This is just to see how you feel.

If you buy the high and the low, you can mix them and tinker with the strength to fit your needs.

I just started buying 16mg from the start. Luckily, I think I hit my nic need right on the button. I only had one day of headache.

14. petersjm

petersjm Full Member

Yeah, I think I jumped the gun on ordering the 36mg, I just ordered a 8mg from TW to mix with.

15. Momof3

Momof3 Super Member ECF Veteran

I'm averaging about 2.5 mls a day. If you account for squeezing excess out of old carts, a 30ml bottle will last me 2wks. I think hardware also plays a factor. I use less juice smoking my pen all the time vs smoking my pilot. The pen cart may hold more, but it doesn't use it as efficiently. The pilot is a juice hog. Also with my pen there is rarely any liquid lost to overfilling or liquid in mouth. HTH

16. Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah Vaping Master ECF Veteran

You can also "cut" it down with VG or PG - see the DIY liquids section of the forum for recipies and suggestions...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.