How long to process and ship an order?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tallgirl1974

ECF Veteran
Apr 23, 2009
Loganville, Ga
I know you posted this back in Sept of 2013- but here it is almost Feb 2014 and they are still having this issue. I have had issues with them for the past couple of orders, and this time is not looking good either. I ordered two weeks ago- still nothing....growl..Its not like I can go down to the gas station and buy liquid nicotine... it irks me that several times now I've ordered well in advance but run out of juice while waiting on orders....hate not being able to count on suppliers (and this is not the first supplier I've used that was awesome out the gate only to start to slow down to snails pace.) Quick shipping is a *must for this type of business. Seriously.

I know you posted this back in Sept of 2013- but here it is almost Feb 2014 and they are still having this issue. I have had issues with them for the past couple of orders, and this time is not looking good either. I ordered two weeks ago- still nothing....growl..Its not like I can go down to the gas station and buy liquid nicotine... it irks me that several times now I've ordered well in advance but run out of juice while waiting on orders....hate not being able to count on suppliers (and this is not the first supplier I've used that was awesome out the gate only to start to slow down to snails pace.) Quick shipping is a *must for this type of business. Seriously.

Any luck? I'm having trouble with them to. Check out the thread "where's my juice". It's one of the threads created recently regarding Vapealicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread