Processing time? Shipping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xanax

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
East Coast
Hi, I noticed that my order hasn't been shipped yet. It has been processing for 3 days now. Is this normal? Do I get a shipping confirmation when it's shipped or will it just show up? Basically what I'm trying to ask is- is there any chance that it has already shipped and I just didn't get notified? How long does it usually take to get an order shipped out?

Btw- my order consists of 1 stainless steel regular length drip tip (the funneled kind)

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hi, I noticed that my order hasn't been shipped yet. It has been processing for 3 days now. Is this normal? Do I get a shipping confirmation when it's shipped or will it just show up? Basically what I'm trying to ask is- is there any chance that it has already shipped and I just didn't get notified? How long does it usually take to get an order shipped out?

Btw- my order consists of 1 stainless steel regular length drip tip (the funneled kind)

T-tips ship via first class mail, hence no tracking. Your order shipped out on Saturday or Monday (not sure which order you are but if it was three days ago, it may have shipped Saturday, otherwise monday). Expect approximately 3 business days give or take in transit.

Hope that helps!

David

Xanax

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
East Coast
T-tips ship via first class mail, hence no tracking. Your order shipped out on Saturday or Monday (not sure which order you are but if it was three days ago, it may have shipped Saturday, otherwise monday). Expect approximately 3 business days give or take in transit.

Hope that helps!

David

Well, is there any kind of shipping indication email I should have gotten that would have let me know it definitely shipped? Thanks for the quick response!

ED-209

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2010
Florida Panhandle
......well?

I've ordered from here before and after the initial 2 email order confirmations I didn't receive a shipping email notice for the T-tip I ordered.

The tips usually ship out pretty quick but I've only ordered once so far, I ordered on 7/29 (Thur) in the afternoon, received the 2 email confirmations within 15 minutes and it was shipped that following Monday 8/2.

Hope that helps some?

vape On

New_World

ECF Veteran
Oct 25, 2009
I didn't get any shipping updates for my precise until i got it. lol
not davids fault..its usps.
personally, I like usps. I always get my stuff and it doesn't take long. first class mail is pretty cheap too.
1.25 for shipping is awesome....backed my davids great customer service. I'm happy.

I just bought 2 16340 and a heavy precise spring from david. =)

Xanax

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
East Coast
Folks you need to chill. Dave has some fantastic shipping. Don't know about the States but tracking doesn't work for Canada. I get my stuff within 5-7 days which is cool with me.

You can always buy your tips from the other guy that offers a tracking number, which doesn't work for me neither :)

I wasn't hype. Was just wondering when I should be expecting it. Will report back when I receive it.

Vaporologist

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2010
Epic Journey
I didn't get any shipping updates for my precise until i got it. lol
not davids fault..its usps.
personally, I like usps. I always get my stuff and it doesn't take long. first class mail is pretty cheap too.
1.25 for shipping is awesome....backed my davids great customer service. I'm happy.

I just bought 2 16340 and a heavy precise spring from david. =)

Nice. I love that spring! You can keep the P18 in the upright position and the button will not depress at all, yet you don't have to go to the gym four times a week to be able to use it. It also puts my mind at ease that my P18 won't accidentally fire when in my pocket. I feel like the tension of this spring is just perfect.

New_World

ECF Veteran
Oct 25, 2009
Nice. I love that spring! You can keep the P18 in the upright position and the button will not depress at all, yet you don't have to go to the gym four times a week to be able to use it. It also puts my mind at ease that my P18 won't accidentally fire when in my pocket. I feel like the tension of this spring is just perfect.

great, I can't wait to try it.
I want the heavy spring for on the road so its harder to get accidental button presses. (although I do love the light spring a lot)

i only have 2 16340 batts and I really killed them...I recharged them A LOT
I'm using a different mod right now b/c my batts have had it.
they die way to fast...the new ones will be much better.

atavanhalen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
Wolverine Lake, Michigan

Just received my heavy spring a couple days ago and it is absolutely perfect for me, like you said its not crazy hard to depress but just hard enough.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread