how many mods/tanks do you carry

Status
Not open for further replies.

pomme

Apr 5, 2012
Québec
I use a VTR with an MVP with each their Lemo (incredible RTA for me). Waiting for some mail as i will sell my vtr and mvp to move along to a vamo 8 and a ahna 30 watt. Also waiting on a Veritas. I used to be on nautilus and nautilus mini but since i tasted the LEMO, i am going all the into rebuildables. (one exception is a nautilus mini filled with high nic ice menthol.. but thinking of lowering the nic in there also... with rebuildable, i dropped a lot on the Nic (but increased my e liquid consumption)

emily n portland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2013
portland, OR, USA
One reo grand

But I vape low ohms and get grumpy as soon as power starts dropping
Mult bats + charger at work
Full rebuild kit at work
Random bottles of juice get left at work
Generally 2-5 bottles of juice in my work bag

(I usually only fill w/2 or so mls so I can switch up flavor during the day)

Rathamar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Mound - Minnesota, USA
My out and about case for the day -
- MVP2 with a Nautilus
- Tube Mod from Fastech with a protank 2
- Karmy K1000 with a Protank 2 (Soon to be swapped with a Smok Guardian 2 and a Nautilus)
- iTaste VV3 with a mini protank
- Battery case with a 18650, 2 18350s and spare coil for the protanks and Nautilus
- If I am going to be gone for more than a day, I add in a couple bottles of juice
- I do need to find a good travel charger for the case. I have one but it is cheep and I do not trust it

IMG_20141209_105930.jpg

Advantage of the big cargo pockets in a military uniform. Since I am deployed I wear it all the time.

I carry a small zipper case with two filled clearo's, spare drip tip, and a DDA or two. I also have a large zipper container in which I keep five 6ml or 10ml dripper bottles (for refills and using DDAs), couple of q-tips, my eVic-s with tank, and a USB cable/power plug. Both of those get thrown in cargo pockets, the large pouch in the thigh pocket and the small in the ankle pocket. Finally on my belt is a small pouch holding my eGrip.

On the go I use the eGrip which is surprisingly good in output with a lot of capacity and crazy small. I also have my larger mod with a range of flavors in tanks, refills for everything, the ability to drip if I want to, and the ability to recharge.

Working out I will take the eGrip if anything.

Stacy1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Brunswick,GA,USA
I carry a reo grand usually filled with a tobacco diy, and a reo mini filled with either a diy desert or nicoticket at all times. If I'm just away from the house for a while thats all I carry. For work I also take one of the ego cases filled with precut KGD wicks, an extra battery for each mod, tweezers, screwdriver, clippers, and some wire in case of emergency.

KC1BLE

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2014
Concord
When I go off to work for the day, I bring my EVOD and my MVP. Spare battery for the evod, and a spare EVOD tank usually with a different flavor. Also toss in a 15ml bottle of Casablanca blend in case I need a refill during the day. I try to be sure I have enough to get me through the day because I am afraid if I don't, Ill be buying analogs.

Ou2mame

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2015
Long island
It depends on what I'm doing. I work from home so I don't have to worry about going to work, but if I'm going out for more than a few hours I bring a case with 5 tanks, spare coils an e-pipe, batteries, my itaste clk, and some rubbing alcohol and stuff for any spills. I like the small pipe for if i'm going in and out of places and walking around, I don't have to carry anything major and its pretty stealthy. If I'm in the car I'm using the clk, and if I'm going to a party or bar or whatever I'm just bringing my mvp 20w and an altoid tin I padded out to hold 3 tanks.

It also depends on what I'm wearing..if I can carry more I will, but if I'm wearing a suit and don't want to feel bulky, I'll just bring the clk and a spare tank, depending on how long I'll be away from my car. I can also stash stuff in my gf's pocket book, thats always a nice option lol.. So I guess it depends on how I feel about carrying and using what. I hate not being prepared for an inevitable failure.

0cc478aefc2a890483bfa26a3c89819b.jpg

9984dda76b6f31f3bb5589a2b306d60c.jpg

Moonlitwish

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2015
Charlotte, NC, USA
I was running 2 batteries, 1 clearo with chargers in the house and in the car. 1 battery had a pass through so I'd keep that one on the charger whenever I was driving and used it at work. Then switch to the larger battery in the evening which charged in the car while I was working. They died within 24 hours of each other now I just have the MVP 20w. I have chargers everywhere. Carry a spare coil and 50ml bottle of juice in my purse at all times. Have a bottle on my nightstand. Organize all my stuff (spare clearos, tips, flavor bottles, extra coils) in a Girl Scout mailbox tin.

provari mini, spare 18350, with a nautilus or aerotank mega

I hate full pockets
Seriously. Other than for the women since I assume they'll have a purse, I couldn't imagine carrying around as much stuff whenever I leave the house as I see mentioned by lots of people. Going to work for the day is one thing, but for just being out and about I'd hate to either carry things or have all that stuff in my pockets. Granted I've only been vaping 16 days, but I know my feelings about not liking a bunch of stuff in my pockets aren't going to change. All I leave the house with is my 30w iStick, Subtank Mini, and some juice. The juice isn't always with me either unless I'll be out for a long time. But I have been topping off the tank before I go out.

kittyn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2011
Indiana, US
Seriously. Other than for the women since I assume they'll have a purse, I couldn't imagine carrying around as much stuff whenever I leave the house as I see mentioned by lots of people. Going to work for the day is one thing, but for just being out and about I'd hate to either carry things or have all that stuff in my pockets. Granted I've only been vaping 16 days, but I know my feelings about not liking a bunch of stuff in my pockets aren't going to change. All I leave the house with is my 30w iStick, Subtank Mini, and some juice. The juice isn't always with me either unless I'll be out for a long time. But I have been topping off the tank before I go out.

While I am a woman, I dont carry a purse. I tend to carry an istick30 and a Sigelei 30w mini with nautilus tanks and a couple back up tanks. Most of the paraphernalia stays in the car. The second vape and the little box with my spare tanks just chills in the cars cupholder or the door pocket, etc. I dont imagine most people actually keep their full lists on them at all times, just keep it accessible 'in case'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread