How do you carry your box mod? (iStick Pico 25)

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Phoenix

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
New Orleans
I'm using an Eleaf iStick Pico 25 and have to protect it. The Mod is kinda short and it's got a huge honking Aspire Nautilus on top of it.

I am looking at these vape pouches with belt clip such as the Klouders. search ( Vape Case Accessories Vapor Pouch for Travel Carrying Bag Holder to Carry Your Vape Box Mods Full Kit with tank vaping Supplies Holster Organizer for e juice Battery Black Klouders ) on Amazon. -

It seems way too big for this iStick and it's kinda over kill because I won't need the extra storage space for bottles and such because it's got a 5 mil tank.

Any of you know of a similar device with both belt clip and carrying strap that fits the Pico 25 snugly that doesn't have the extra storage? Thanks!

HigherStateD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2019
Phoenixville, PA, U.S. of A.
I've heard of things called vape sox... I think that that might be what your looking for.

Sorry, can't be more helpful, as this is how I carry my topside:
1556995974117.jpg

John Phoenix

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
New Orleans
I've heard of things called vape sox... I think that that might be what your looking for.

Sorry, can't be more helpful, as this is how I carry my topside:

That e-cig fits in your pants coin pocket! Is it Really that small.. seems like it's way smaller than the Pico 25. Wow. I'll look up the Vape sox, Thanks.

John Phoenix

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
New Orleans
There are some pretty cool tool belt attachments you could get from the hardware.
I have a laser distance measurement pouch that fits to a belt that picos fit really well.
I dont use it, I use my pocket.

I thought of using my pocket but I'm worried about this glass tank. The tank itself is taller than the mod!

Reactions: ShowMeTwice

John Phoenix

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
New Orleans
@ HigherState, that doesn’t push the button at all? I recognize the mod but not well enough to know button location.

Does anyone turn their mods off before putting them in your pocket?

Of course I'm not putting it in my pocket cus I'm looking for a case but I Never turn this Pico 25 off. I don't see the point. It takes me about 3 days to empty a 5 mil tank and 3 days between battery charges (only using 10 watts). Because you have to click it 5 times I don't like doing that with the atomizer on so if I need to turn it off I only do so when the tank can be off for a while. I don't need to do it for battery life. I'm assuming the case I choose will not allow the button to be pressed accidentally. I'd like to hear that reply from HigherState myself.

Reactions: ShowMeTwice

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Any of you know of a similar device with both belt clip and carrying strap that fits the Pico 25 snugly that doesn't have the extra storage?

You might want to check thrift stores, if you have any in your area. Many of the older digital cameras, cell phones, etc. had carry cases with a piece sewn onto the back that your belt could pass through. I've found a variety of them that have worked for box mod set-ups and tube mod set-ups. Can't beat the prices either...usually $.99-$2 at the most. I'm not a guy, so I don't wear 1 on a belt. But they work just as well in my purse and/or in my carry-on on trips. :thumbs:

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
In the winter months I generally carry my vape in a coat pocket. During the summer I either use a pocket in cargo pants or a fanny pack.

I generally carry two full setups with me when out of the house, a bottle of e-liquid, and spare batteries in a plastic battery case.

39373523800_b5f9574708_b.jpg
8924162175_70bfcb3096_b.jpg

Last edited:

HigherStateD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2019
Phoenixville, PA, U.S. of A.
@ HigherState, that doesn’t push the button at all? I recognize the mod but not well enough to know button location.

Does anyone turn their mods off before putting them in your pocket?
The topside is one of the bigger single cell mods, that doesn't take a 26650. It can actually fit in that pocket a little better though, too. The three clicks to lock is fine for me for pocket carry, and the button is actually visible in the pic. As for clicking 5 times to lock, the coil won't fire. The first click is the only one it could, as software keeps it from firing on subsequent clicks, and the coil is too cold to "fire" on the first one. Honestly, I'm more worried about the bottle getting squeezed.

Jebbn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2018
safe distance from a black hole
In the winter months I generally carry my vape in a coat pocket. During the summer I either use a pocket in cargo pants or a fanny pack.

I generally carry two full setups with me when out of the house, a bottle of e-liquid, and spare batteries in a plastic battery case.

Well, that would be fine if it was 1990. :confused:

;)

Reactions: stols001

John Phoenix

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
New Orleans

A man thats not afraid to wear a fanny pack in the 2000's. I respect that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread