How many years you are a vaper and how much do you vape per day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ddirtyvapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Portland, ME
I smoked a pack a day for five years, then started vaping in 2010. I dual used for a number of years but recently passed my full year vaping-only (though I had been down to a pack or two a year for 3 years prior).

I vape 2-3mg juice and never buy premade anymore. I usually vape 20mL per day, give or take.

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
I smoked 1.5-2 packs per day for roughly 35 years. I've been vaping for 5 years. Presently, I vape 3 mg diy...But I've limited myself to one drop per day. Granted, it's a humongous drop....Probably enough to fill a 25-30 ml cup. But still, it's only one drop.
You should have seen me back when I limited myself to 1 drink per day! :eek::eek:

rokyo87

ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2016
OK, some people here smoked for 30, 40 or even 50 years... That's a lot of smoke. How lungs can handle that amount of smoke? If you ask a Tobacco Control member he/she will tell you that lungs are a very delicate, fragile and sensitive organ of the human body and are designed just for inhaling pure mountain air... I am not a scientist or a doctor but I have a feeling that lungs can handle much more than just pure mountain air... And lungs definitely can handle small amounts of toxins. Am I wrong? I don't know, but according to Tobacco Control you all are dead and buried.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
BC Canada
OK, some people here smoked for 30, 40 or even 50 years... That's a lot of smoke.
I know.. It wasn't till I started vaping I thought about the numbers and I almost fell over at my result.
Well.... smoke pack a day =25 smokes x 365 days=9125 a year x 35 years smoked=319,375. That 300K number is the minimum of ciggys, some days smoked more than a pack but rarely less than a pack.
Vaping 4 and some years now. Been building coils over 4 years, DIY for over 2 years so I have no idea how much juice I vape since juice isn't a issue. Started at 24nic with clearo's and now mostly 9nic with some 6nic for my nasty low ohm builds.

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
I don't know, but according to Tobacco Control you all are dead and buried.
tomjgpc3nn7vsd5zdrg.gif

Reactions: Asbestos4004
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread