Howdy from the Vape Dudes! Come say Hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaraBee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2011
Maine
I just stumbled across your thread... I'm so pumped you guys are offering 6mg juice now! I got a freebie bottle of your Graham Cracker when you guys first opened and it was freaking awesome. I'm excited I can finally pick up a low nic bottle of it! I tried the same flavor from another vendor after I stepped down from 12mg, but it just wasn't the same. Woot!

snuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2012
Dallas, TX
www.vapedudes.com
I just stumbled across your thread... I'm so pumped you guys are offering 6mg juice now! I got a freebie bottle of your Graham Cracker when you guys first opened and it was freaking awesome. I'm excited I can finally pick up a low nic bottle of it! I tried the same flavor from another vendor after I stepped down from 12mg, but it just wasn't the same. Woot!

Happy to be here! Glad we are now offering your sweet spot of 6mg! Congrats on the step down.

Paislia

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2011
NY, USA
Welcome to ECF!!
I have only tried the Absinthe, but dang! I have had it from several suppliers and, meh, black jelly beans, whatever.
YOUR stuff however, nearly got me in trouble with DH when he came home the day I was vaping it! He thought I was visiting the green fairy all afternoon LOL. Gave me the glare eyes :glare: and actually went to the liquor cabinet to verify his precious stash was still in tact! :lol:

Great job vape dudes!! :toast:

snuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2012
Dallas, TX
www.vapedudes.com
Welcome to ECF!!
I have only tried the Absinthe, but dang! I have had it from several suppliers and, meh, black jelly beans, whatever.
YOUR stuff however, nearly got me in trouble with DH when he came home the day I was vaping it! He thought I was visiting the green fairy all afternoon LOL. Gave me the glare eyes :glare: and actually went to the liquor cabinet to verify his precious stash was still in tact! :lol:

Great job vape dudes!! :toast:

Hahaha! Thanks...glad you are enjoying it!

willdupre

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2011
Largo, Fl
just got back from our monthly Vape meet, tried a bunch of different flavors from different juice makers who send samples, but a friend there was all about your blue honey and appletini, so I tried his stash and I can't say he was wrong. absolutely the best flavors I tried tonight by far. Will definitely be placing a big first order.

snuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2012
Dallas, TX
www.vapedudes.com
just got back from our monthly Vape meet, tried a bunch of different flavors from different juice makers who send samples, but a friend there was all about your blue honey and appletini, so I tried his stash and I can't say he was wrong. absolutely the best flavors I tried tonight by far. Will definitely be placing a big first order.

Fantastic...welcome aboard!

ambeck22

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2012
Well, your grape is awesome! Cleanest, freshest grape I've tried yet. I gave my bf the grape bubblegum. The apple pie arrived yesterday morning (I tried it instead of appletini) and it's my first bakery flavor. It was SO weird!! In a good way. I felt like I needed to chew and there was a "crisp" sensation like after biting into a tangy apple. Then the nice cinnamon spice hit. I was always nervous about trying bakery and dessert flavors, but you guys made it an awesome experience. Thank you for your products.

snuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2012
Dallas, TX
www.vapedudes.com
Well, your grape is awesome! Cleanest, freshest grape I've tried yet. I gave my bf the grape bubblegum. The apple pie arrived yesterday morning (I tried it instead of appletini) and it's my first bakery flavor. It was SO weird!! In a good way. I felt like I needed to chew and there was a "crisp" sensation like after biting into a tangy apple. Then the nice cinnamon spice hit. I was always nervous about trying bakery and dessert flavors, but you guys made it an awesome experience. Thank you for your products.

Glad you are enjoying! We are having quite a run on our grape flavors...maybe it's just the Spring fever!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread