Howdy from the Vape Dudes! Come say Hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhitneyG

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Southern Indiana
I'm sooooo glad you guys have added more cream flavors. I actually called a couple days ago to see if you had a strawberry cream. I love strawberry ice but I wanted to try something a little different. I spoke to Jennifer and she said you had it but it wasn't on the site yet but she said 1 bottle had been ordered. I was talking to my sister and she was the person who ordered it. We both LOVE your juice! :) It's great to order all my juice from 1 place.

Waho

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Michigan
Received my newest round of Vape Dudes juice yesterday morning, and had to leave for work before I could taste test, talk about a long day!

On that note, separation does indeed make the heart grow fonder. I got home last night, grabbed my bottles and trusty Silver Bullet with LR306 and went to town. The first up was the new naturals line No-Bake Cake. My taste buds detected a lot of spices (pumpkin pie type and cinnamon) and a vanilla-y batter flavor. Very good!

Next up I tried the Dude Cider, also from the new naturals line. In the description it says they spent some time in Michigan and hit up one of our classic cider orchards with the cinnamon donuts. Being one of my favorite Fall season past times up here in Michigan, I had very high hopes for this liquid. Boy was I surprised, the flavor of Dude Cider is so spot on. Its like taking a huge bite of a hot cinnamon donut and washing it down with a gulp of hot spiced cider. My only thoughts other than reminiscent memories of good days gone by were where I was going to hide this so no one else could find it!

Next up I tried the new version of the cinnamon roll, the redux. Very nice flavor. Its got everything that a fresh cinnamon roll has, the warm fluffy dough, the light cinnamon and of course a shot of sweet icing! I'm planning on vaping it with my morning coffee from now on =)

And last but not least, I loaded up the Ice Ice flavor. I have a dry peppermint flavor from another vendor that I vape a lot and was wondering how the Ice Ice with a shot of menthol would compare. Just like with the Fire & Ice, I wasn't prepared. The smell of spearmint was light and the menthol was also kind of light, so I took a large drag and BAM! The Vape Dudes don't kid around when they put ICE on their label. I got a spearmint gum mint taste and then a blast of menthol. Found my new menthol/mint replacement juice! Very well done.

snuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2012
Dallas, TX
www.vapedudes.com
Received my newest round of Vape Dudes juice yesterday morning, and had to leave for work before I could taste test, talk about a long day!

On that note, separation does indeed make the heart grow fonder. I got home last night, grabbed my bottles and trusty Silver Bullet with LR306 and went to town. The first up was the new naturals line No-Bake Cake. My taste buds detected a lot of spices (pumpkin pie type and cinnamon) and a vanilla-y batter flavor. Very good!

Next up I tried the Dude Cider, also from the new naturals line. In the description it says they spent some time in Michigan and hit up one of our classic cider orchards with the cinnamon donuts. Being one of my favorite Fall season past times up here in Michigan, I had very high hopes for this liquid. Boy was I surprised, the flavor of Dude Cider is so spot on. Its like taking a huge bite of a hot cinnamon donut and washing it down with a gulp of hot spiced cider. My only thoughts other than reminiscent memories of good days gone by were where I was going to hide this so no one else could find it!

Next up I tried the new version of the cinnamon roll, the redux. Very nice flavor. Its got everything that a fresh cinnamon roll has, the warm fluffy dough, the light cinnamon and of course a shot of sweet icing! I'm planning on vaping it with my morning coffee from now on =)

And last but not least, I loaded up the Ice Ice flavor. I have a dry peppermint flavor from another vendor that I vape a lot and was wondering how the Ice Ice with a shot of menthol would compare. Just like with the Fire & Ice, I wasn't prepared. The smell of spearmint was light and the menthol was also kind of light, so I took a large drag and BAM! The Vape Dudes don't kid around when they put ICE on their label. I got a spearmint gum mint taste and then a blast of menthol. Found my new menthol/mint replacement juice! Very well done.

Wow, these are some awesome reviews!!!!!! We are so happy that you love the line. :) Would you mind throwing up some reviews on the site? That way, more people can share in the Naturals goodness! Do you like Chai? We are in LOVE with the Chai and it's turning into our ADV around the office.

snuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2012
Dallas, TX
www.vapedudes.com
I'm sooooo glad you guys have added more cream flavors. I actually called a couple days ago to see if you had a strawberry cream. I love strawberry ice but I wanted to try something a little different. I spoke to Jennifer and she said you had it but it wasn't on the site yet but she said 1 bottle had been ordered. I was talking to my sister and she was the person who ordered it. We both LOVE your juice! :) It's great to order all my juice from 1 place.

Awesome Whitney! I hope you love the Strawberry Cream. :)

Waho

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Michigan
Wow, these are some awesome reviews!!!!!! We are so happy that you love the line. :) Would you mind throwing up some reviews on the site? That way, more people can share in the Naturals goodness! Do you like Chai? We are in LOVE with the Chai and it's turning into our ADV around the office.

I've never tried the Chai, but I'll be sure to add it on my next order. My 10ml of Ice ICE isn't going to last long =)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

tattoodmommy

ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2012
Michigan
My shopping cart for Vape Dudes. This is my very first purchase ever with you guys, purchasing me and spouse's stash, will be posting reviews on the flavors, i'm sure it will take awhile to get through them all..lol

Screenshot-5.jpg
Screenshot-6.jpg

snuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2012
Dallas, TX
www.vapedudes.com
Wow, thank you for all of the orders and great comments about our juices!!!!

Announcement: eJolt, our caffeine juice is now LIVE! This stuff really works. No more energy drinks or coffee (unless you just love coffee like we do). Check out the reviews.

Also, check out our Naturals Line made with 100% Organic flavoring!

Thank you for being awesome customers and friends. Vape On!

snuff

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2012
Dallas, TX
www.vapedudes.com

AzIrish

Moved On
Nov 23, 2011
Tucson
Wow, thank you for all of the orders and great comments about our juices!!!!

Announcement: eJolt, our caffeine juice is now LIVE! This stuff really works. No more energy drinks or coffee (unless you just love coffee like we do). Check out the reviews.

Also, check out our Naturals Line made with 100% Organic flavoring!

Thank you for being awesome customers and friends. Vape On!

Man the strawberry daiquiri is great stuff. I really need to try the caffeine stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread