I may have gone a little nuts....

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Months ago my only mod broke. I promised myself a nice one when I started working. So today was the day. Then I thought, gee, I should really have a back up. Uh. Before I knew it I had purchased:
Kanger Dripbox kit
Kanger Nebox
sigelei T150 with a Crown 2

Oops!
not an Oops at all. In these days of uncertainty the more the merrier. Congratulations on the new toys.

RoseJ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2016
Florida
Don't feel bad. I've just bought my third Provari mini, and several Kayfun Mini v3 tanks (my husband builds the coils for these). I'm looking to get another Provari when someone, somewhere, sells their satin purple one. I have many Innokin Enduras, and my husband is a big Provari fan too (he has 4 or 5).

And I know that we are small fry compared to some here.

Have fun with your toys!

corn flakes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2014
Brant County Canada
Months ago my only mod broke. I promised myself a nice one when I started working. So today was the day. Then I thought, gee, I should really have a back up. Uh. Before I knew it I had purchased:
Kanger Dripbox kit
Kanger Nebox
Sigelei T150 with a Crown 2

Oops!

Thats a good start. I use 8 different mods a day and rotate them weekly

OlderNDirt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2014
Nebraska
"Oops" seems to be a fast spreading, highly contagious plague crossing the country as August 8 approaches! I stopped into my favorite shop 100 miles away yesterday to stock up on my favorite juices. By the time I finished, I had increased my gear stock with an IPV400, a TFV8, and VaperGate Mason 30mm RDA (never heard of it before, but hey).

Sitting here now hitting the TFV8 with the 0.3Ω build deck on the IPV400 at 110w (never gone above 85w before) and loving it.

Please! Somebody give me the antidote!

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
"Oops" seems to be a fast spreading, highly contagious plague crossing the country as August 8 approaches! I stopped into my favorite shop 100 miles away yesterday to stock up on my favorite juices. By the time I finished, I had increased my gear stock with an IPV400, a TFV8, and VaperGate Mason 30mm RDA (never heard of it before, but hey).

Sitting here now hitting the TFV8 with the 0.3Ω build deck on the IPV400 at 110w (never gone above 85w before) and loving it.

I would but I have searched the whole web and all the books available on the subject and have come to the conclusion that there is no antidote :lol:

OlderNDirt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2014
Nebraska
I would but I have searched the whole web and all the books available on the subject and have come to the conclusion that there is no antidote :lol:

Oh, contraire!! There is one and all are required a dosage! It's called F....D..... aw, crap! I just can't bring myself to finish it! :cry:

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oh, contraire!! There is one and all are required a dosage! It's called F....D..... aw, crap! I just can't bring myself to finish it! :cry:
I did debate that one 'cept that one isn't an antidote. It's a massacre :facepalm:

coolerat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2015
Verona,NY

Always been a low wattage vaper myself, generally in the 50w range, but the TFV8 changes that. Not even sure why I bought it being so far out of my class. But buy it I did and I can't set it down. NEVER, and by never I mean NEVER, thought I would be vaping at 100w.

OlderNDirt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2014
Nebraska
Always been a low wattage vaper myself, generally in the 50w range, but the TFV8 changes that. Not even sure why I bought it being so far out of my class. But buy it I did and I can't set it down. NEVER, and by never I mean NEVER, thought I would be vaping at 100w.

What juice are you using? I am using Crack Loopz, have it at 120w now, and it just keeps getting better and better! I feel like I am falling down the high watts rabbit hole! :drool:

I started at 25W on Sept 1st, 2015. I've steadily increased my wattage as I've bought new gear. I'm vaping at 120W to 140W now. I think this is it for now b/c with no new gear being introduced, I think I am at a comfortable range for the foreseeable future.

coolerat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2015
Verona,NY
What juice are you using? I am using Crack Loopz, have it at 120w now, and it just keeps getting better and better! I feel like I am falling down the high watts rabbit hole! :drool:

I'm pouring every partial bottle of juice in the house.

This thing goes through juice so fast and makes everything taste so good I'm finishing up bottles of whatever.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
The more the better, IMO. We don't really know what the next two years will bring and certainly don't know what the FDA will approve or how much a mod will cost after restrictions and new regulations drive up the price of conformance.

Buy what you want now, look for sales before buying, and stock up.

Reactions: bnrkwest

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
Kanger Dripbox kit
Kanger Nebox
Sigelei T150 with a Crown 2

Oops!
That's all?!!? :sneaky:

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
It's nuts to not have at least that many. :)
I had to laugh at this because before joining ECF I had my lil eGo pen style starter kit & thought I was all that 'n a bag of chips!!! :rickroll:
I had no idea that I needed backups & then backups for the backups! :shock:

What I have come to learn in close to 3 years is this is the hobbyist mentality.

Dozens upon dozens of mods & tanks is not necessary to stay off cigarettes.
Again, I have to resort to the average vaper who may have 2 devices TOPS & would go back to smoking in a heartbeat if they thought for a sec they didn't have enough gear to successfully stay away from traditional cigarettes.

It's hella easy for us to help each other spend their money but when I am talking to people out in the public, I let them know they can get started with 2 eGos. I suggest 2 so they always have one charged & ready to vape because we've all been down that path of what to *smoke* while the battery is charging.

A person does not need to spend upwards of $500 to kick the cigarette habit & remain committed to vaping.

OlderNDirt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2014
Nebraska
I let them know they can get started with 2 eGos. I suggest 2 so they always have one charged & ready to vape

This made me chuckle! I started with two VV pens and two T3D tanks filled with different flavors. I would just grab the other set-up when I wanted to change flavors. That is, until one battery ran out and when I grabbed the other set-up, that battery went out after a couple hits. That was the day and moment I had my last smoke. But this dummy learned.....it is not that hard to just switch the tanks when changing flavors!

Bonskibon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2015
What I have come to learn in close to 3 years is this is the hobbyist mentality.
I had to laugh at this because before joining ECF I had my lil eGo pen style starter kit & thought I was all that 'n a bag of chips!!! :rickroll:
I had no idea that I needed backups & then backups for the backups! :shock:

Dozens upon dozens of mods & tanks is not necessary to stay off cigarettes.
Again, I have to resort to the average vaper who may have 2 devices TOPS & would go back to smoking in a heartbeat if they thought for a sec they didn't have enough gear to successfully stay away from traditional cigarettes.

It's hella easy for us to help each other spend their money but when I am talking to people out in the public, I let them know they can get started with 2 eGos. I suggest 2 so they always have one charged & ready to vape because we've all been down that path of what to *smoke* while the battery is charging.

A person does not need to spend upwards of $500 to kick the cigarette habit & remain committed to vaping.
I only made that comment in light of the "stocking up" mentality. Though I must admit I have ventured into this becoming a hobby for me. :)

Reactions: ScandaLeX
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread