If Ohm's Vapes juices are as great as their order fulfillment...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Thanks for the useful input. Think I'm gonna let it sit a while and vape everything else I've got steeped. Then I will come back to the ohm juice in a couple weeks.

Blueberry finger in your nose? That's not appetizing imagery.

Both Blue Moo and it's sister, Strawberry Blonde, are vanilla cream heavy with the fruit as low notes. You can smell the fruit from the bottle, and you can tell the difference between the two, meaning the fruit isn't buried too far below the cream.

I've been vaping Blue Moo all night, and definitely taste blueberry. It only took about a week for it to wake up after receiving it. After about a month, the vanilla kicks in a little harder, but you can still taste the blueberry.

Reactions: OcalaFlGuy

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Had to look FOOB up having never heard that acronym before. Fresh out of bottle, OK, some other meanings for that acronym i found, fell out of bed, friends of old Beijing, I was pretty sure it wasn't those :rolleyes:

Don't you just love the internet? :p Not as bad as texting... but almost o_O

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
I received the order that I had placed late Saturday night -- and they all smell so good. Gave them all a good shake and will let them breathe overnight. Since the Father's Day sale included a free bottle of liquid (50ml in my case), I didn't receive the usual 10ml sample Ohm's Vapes throws in. Also didn't receive another vape band like the first 2 times, just the business card with discount code.

I'm more than happy with a free 50ml bottle of tasty liquid :)

I'll try some of them tomorrow, since I have a day off. I just need to re-wick the Rdas.

Reactions: OcalaFlGuy

erikbal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2013
Olean, NY
I received the order that I had placed late Saturday night -- and they all smell so good. Gave them all a good shake and will let them breathe overnight. Since the Father's Day sale included a free bottle of liquid (50ml in my case), I didn't receive the usual 10ml sample Ohm's Vapes throws in. Also didn't receive another vape band like the first 2 times, just the business card with discount code.

I'm more than happy with a free 50ml bottle of tasty liquid :)

I'll try some of them tomorrow, since I have a day off. I just need to re-wick the Rdas.
How would you consider ohms compared to DieselbyCG? Priced pretty similar.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
How would you consider ohms compared to DieselbyCG? Priced pretty similar.

As far as...?

I can tell they use different flavorings, but both use quality ingredients. Both ship incredibly fast, and offer liquids @ affordable prices. I mostly buy 100ml+ size, and tried Ohm's Vapes when DieselbyCG raised their prices. I am on a really tight budget. While I was very happy to have found them thanks to your reviews and their prices were similar to my vendor at the time, when they bumped them up I started looking for alternatives.

Both Ohm's vapes and DieselbyCG are clean burning, flavorful liquids. I like some flavors by DieselbyCG more than Ohm's vapes, but I have found more ADV's at Ohm's Vapes. I order from both, but I don't buy as much from DieselbyCG. Ohm's Vapes also offers mid-sized bottles, has lower prices and has more specials/sales. DbCG has a larger menu. I would have been happy with DbCG is they hadn't raised their prices, and I pretty much like to stick to 1 or 2 vendors at a time.

Although Ohm's Vapes did change their bottles and size of said bottles, I've loved a larger percentage of their flavors and enjoy their "vaping on a budget" credo. If they make a change, they have a sale to promote it and offer the customer something in return.

Let me know if that answered your question.

Highwayman1224

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
Goodyear, AZ
Found this thread yesterday & after reading through it I decided to go crazy & ordered a bunch of new juice. I ordered Big D's vanilla custard, Big D's strawberry custard, Big D's blueberry custard, Pb&j, & Butter Nutter. All 50ml bottles 50/50 & 0 nic. I have been loyal to ITC VAPES & Mt baker vapor for close to a year now and will still be, but I just wanted to try a different vendor. Can't wait to get my order.

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
Found this thread yesterday & after reading through it I decided to go crazy & ordered a bunch of new juice. I ordered Big D's vanilla custard, Big D's strawberry custard, Big D's blueberry custard, Pb&j, & Butter Nutter. All 50ml bottles 50/50 & 0 nic. I have been loyal to ITC VAPES & Mt baker vapor for close to a year now and will still be, but I just wanted to try a different vendor. Can't wait to get my order.

Duuuuuude. No Blue Moo???

Bum mer.

Just Trust Me on this. Go ahead and order a 50 of it. You can wait til you sniff your incoming shipment, but you'll know then you should have just ordered it now. (That'll give you 20 ml to play around with while the last 30 ml steeps for a couple weeks.)

Bruce in Ocala, Fl

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Rainbow Sherb... smooth, creamy --there is a softness to the vapor, Orange up front, light lime, not much raspberry, but it's very yummy right away.

So far, Cinnamon Crunch Cookie and Juicy Q need some steep. Juicy Q smells incredibly like the gum, but the "gum" flavor is a bit too strong, overwhelming the fruit notes.

Yet to sample: Cookies and Cream; Jack berry

jlmotox

May 23, 2014
So Cal
I asked for a extra flavor shot and got it! I can't be more pleased with these guys! Ordered on a Sunday night shipped on Monday in my mail box this morning! Also got to love the hand written thank on the receipt.
I tried it fresh out of the box and it was perfect! But going to save this for my summer trip, I leave on July 15th.
Ordered 200mls of Fruity C's! I love my froot loops!

Reactions: jefsview

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Someone left a review for Jack Berry saying that jack fruit tasted like a mix of a pear and peach, and Jack Berry succeeds with a nice peachy/pear on the inhale with a sweet strawberry rounding it out.

French Maid (the one I forgot about) is pretty good, and knowing Ohm's Vapes I have a good idea where it'll be in a month: heaven.

These have just been my first impressions of the new flavors I picked up. I still have to try out the cookies and cream once I rewick an RDA. These last 2 are actually running over previous flavors but performing well.

Reactions: man00ver

erikbal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2013
Olean, NY
Yes that answered my question perfectly! I also started looking at other options when they changed their prices. I liked my last (first) order of ohm's and am out right now so I think I'll place another order with them soon. Right now I'm stuck paying $12 per 30ml locally so gotta place an order and try to limit my vaping in the mean time. That's the hardest part!

Reactions: jefsview
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread