If Ohm's Vapes juices are as great as their order fulfillment...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unothegreat

ECF Veteran
May 17, 2015
So far, not a fan of frosted donut, cookies and cream, or big d's vanilla custard. I think I'll let those sit for a while and come back to them, hopefully they get better after a while.

I am placing an order for big bottles of Peachy Mango, Raspberry Limeaid, Rootbeer float, Huckle Chuckle, and probably Happy Pappy today though. :D

Reactions: jefsview

spk99

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2014
The B-Lo
My THREE sample packs just arrived! any FOOB suggestions? (all 12mg nic, 50/50 pg-vg)

Blue Moo - Red Monkey - Blue Banana - Strawberry
killer Cupcake - Strawberry lemon aid - Jack berry
Nutter Butter - frosted donut - Citrus Ice - Rasberry lime aid - FruityPunch
- Mad Orange - Me Lucky Charm - Yabba Dabba

damn my home office smells amazing right now... all caps off!
So these samples will be two weeks old tomorrow... What do you guys suggest to try first considering the limited steep time?

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
So these samples will be two weeks old tomorrow... What do you guys suggest to try first considering the limited steep time?

I found Me Lucky Charm to be good right away; Blue Moo @ 2 weeks is tasty. The Blue Banana balanced out after 2 weeks. And these were all large bottles for me, so smaller bottles usually steep faster.

Reactions: spk99

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl

I would personally let EVERY Ohm's wait At Least 7 days from it's birth date. Remember, that 7 days is about how long it takes Every Other mixer to fill the order and get it to you. From your list that I'm familiar with.

Blue Moo - Good FOOB, Better at 2 weeks, probably the Best Ohm's I've tried at 1 week old. Maybe the best I've tried.

Nutter Butter - The PB mellows out after a week or so, pretty Out Front FOOB. Perfectly fine at 1 week, better at 2.

Rasberry lime aid - Raspberry is really up front for the 1st week. I'd let this one sit 10 days from birth. I'd let all the fruits mellow for 10 days or so.

Let us know how you like them.

All mine get the caps off and shaken every day, the fruits i take the drippers out for the first 24 hrs with the caps off. Using Turbo Evods and GS MS iS 30. 8 watts on the Evods, 11 on the GSs.

Bruce in Ocala, Fl

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
The Blue Moo is one of the best I've vaped period. Also one of the best FOOB.

Switching right now between a GS MS of 3 week old French Maid and 10 day old The Moo. I could pretty easily overdose myself with
these 2 juices and the MS tanks and not mean to.

I may have to drop the next Moo down to 8 mg as much as I Could vape of it. Haven't had to do that with any other juice yet.

Bruce in Ocala, Fl

Unothegreat

ECF Veteran
May 17, 2015
I'm vaping some butter nutter right now, and it's TASTY!

Also, I'm planning on ordering some juice this weekend, and I've been looking to lower my nic level, but not quite ready to go to 6 MG. I contacted ohms via their website, to see if he'd be willing to do a 9mg mix for me. He said that's no problem! Now that's some customer service!

I'm ordering 5 50ml bottles this weekend!

spk99

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2014
The B-Lo
What rigs are you guys using?

I tried :

Razberry Limaide = lime peel biterness
Blue Moo = blueberry maybe, cream maybe but I wouldn't know if I didn't have a label.
Me Lucky Charm = corn cereal only

Only 2 weeks old but really disappointed.

I'm using 0.25 subohm tank on sigelei 150w. Tried 25w-75w in a desperate attempt to find flavor.

VRein

May 6, 2015
Well, I decided to give them a try. Really, for the price it seems not much of a risk.
I got:
50 ml of Blue Moo
30 ml of Big D's blueberry custard
and a sample pack of,
strawberry shortcake
Big D's strawberry custard
French Maid
Peachy Peach
Mad Orange

And, I'm still waiting on some sample orders from Vape Wild and Nicoticket. I definitely will have a variety for some time, but will be fun to compare them all.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
What rigs are you guys using?

I tried :

Razberry Limaide = lime peel biterness
Blue Moo = blueberry maybe, cream maybe but I wouldn't know if I didn't have a label.
Me Lucky Charm = corn cereal only

Only 2 weeks old but really disappointed.

I'm using 0.25 subohm tank on sigelei 150w. Tried 25w-75w in a desperate attempt to find flavor.

I've run mine in a Magma and Plume Veil drippers [clones] @ .5-7 on mechanicals and regulated devices for testing, then switch to KFL + and Aqua V2 [clones] with 1.2-1.3 ohm coils, running around 13-20 watts depending on airflow. I get full, nuanced flavors.

Perhaps you should try flavor builds and not cloud builds. Do you have any drippers or rebuildables? Higher ohm coils?

spk99

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2014
The B-Lo
I've run mine in a Magma and Plume Veil drippers [clones] @ .5-7 on mechanicals and regulated devices for testing, then switch to KFL + and Aqua V2 [clones] with 1.2-1.3 ohm coils, running around 13-20 watts depending on airflow. I get full, nuanced flavors.

Perhaps you should try flavor builds and not cloud builds. Do you have any drippers or rebuildables? Higher ohm coils?
I do. I'm looking for some all day vapes on easy tanks. Sick of transporting my drippers.

My nicotikit PBC tastes great on that same tank. But generally I vape NETs so I thought I may be missing something. So I welcome input and am curious to heae if others are vaping this stuff at similar levels I mentioned.

This is the first juice I've had that hasn't tasted great in these new sub tanks. I'll try some in my old nautilus and build a 1.5 on my Russian.

Side note: Never understood cloud chasing. When I smoked I didn't put 5 in my mouth n try to "impress" people w my lung capacity, lol. I do however like builds that I can feel the inhale like I did w cigarettes. That's what help me finally quit.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
I do. I'm looking for some all day vapes on easy tanks. Sick of transporting my drippers.

My nicotikit PBC tastes great on that same tank. But generally I vape NETs so I thought I may be missing something. So I welcome input and am curious to heae if others are vaping this stuff at similar levels I mentioned.

This is the first juice I've had that hasn't tasted great in these new sub tanks. I'll try some in my old nautilus and build a 1.5 on my Russian.

Side note: Never understood cloud chasing. When I smoked I didn't put 5 in my mouth n try to "impress" people w my lung capacity, lol. I do however like builds that I can feel the inhale like I did w cigarettes. That's what help me finally quit.

I like a nice, warm vape as well. I used to be a fan if the iclear30's, which were dual coils and the Kanger T2's. Always a nice, warm vape while the public was going ape over the Protanks and a cooler, airier draw.

While I like it warm, if it's too hot I start to lose flavor. But that's just me. A .5 ohm is about as low as I go.

Reactions: David Wolf

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
Most of my Ohm's goes into a GS Air MS on an iS 30 at 11w. Sometimes a fruit in a Turbo Evod (drilled out vent, cotton wicks)

Sorry but something is Wrong *on your end* if all you get from The Moo is "maybe Blueberry". Just sniffin' the bottle
I get a Blueberry finger in my nose.

Bruce in Ocala, Fl

spk99

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2014
The B-Lo
I like a nice, warm vape as well. I used to be a fan if the iclear30's, which were dual coils and the Kanger T2's. Always a nice, warm vape while the public was going ape over the Protanks and a cooler, airier draw.

While I like it warm, if it's too hot I start to lose flavor. But that's just me. A .5 ohm is about as low as I go.
Thanks for the useful input. Think I'm gonna let it sit a while and vape everything else I've got steeped. Then I will come back to the ohm juice in a couple weeks.

Most of my Ohm's goes into a GS Air MS on an iS 30 at 11w. Sometimes a fruit in a Turbo Evod (drilled out vent, cotton wicks)

Sorry but something is Wrong *on your end* if all you get from The Moo is "maybe Blueberry". Just sniffin' the bottle
I get a Blueberry finger in my nose.

Bruce in Ocala, Fl

Blueberry finger in your nose? That's not appetizing imagery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread