If Ohm's Vapes juices are as great as their order fulfillment...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Last sampling of the latest order: cookies-n-cream

It's more ice cream than chocolate, but it's there. Sort of like a Dairy Queen Blizzard. One day 1, it's more subtle than some of the others, but in a month it should really pop.

This is the 3rd order in 3 consecutive months, and the only thing I haven't like is their banana flavoring. Even the custards are very good after over a month steep, and those were the ones I was most disappointed with, but now I'm really liking them. Overall, Ohm's Vapes has exceeded my expectations for flavors that I can happily vape all day long. A nice selection of desserts and fruits, with nary a bad one in the bunch.

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
Last sampling of the latest order: cookies-n-cream

It's more ice cream than chocolate, but it's there. Sort of like a Dairy Queen Blizzard. One day 1, it's more subtle than some of the others, but in a month it should really pop.

This is the 3rd order in 3 consecutive months, and the only thing I haven't like is their banana flavoring. Even the custards are very good after over a month steep, and those were the ones I was most disappointed with, but now I'm really liking them. Overall, Ohm's Vapes has exceeded my expectations for flavors that I can happily vape all day long. A nice selection of desserts and fruits, with nary a bad one in the bunch.

At about 1 week with the CnC I barely got the Chocolate but did get the cookie. I'm gonna wait to try it again when it's 3 weeks old.

I just sent Scott a friendly-o-gram mainly about his Banana Fosters Banana all but begging him to reformulate it with a different Banana than the banana candy flavor. I also asked to verify that we can or cannot request additional flavor shots and how much they are.
Bruce in Ocala, Fl

Reactions: Diyguy

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
At about 1 week with the CnC I barely got the Chocolate but did get the cookie. I'm gonna wait to try it again when it's 3 weeks old.

I just sent Scott a friendly-o-gram mainly about his Banana Fosters Banana all but begging him to reformulate it with a different Banana than the banana candy flavor. I also asked to verify that we can or cannot request additional flavor shots and how much they are.
Bruce in Ocala, Fl

He doesn't need to reformulate it, he just needs a different banana flavoring :D That plantain or baked banana is just not working.

But I am enjoying the Cookies N Cream. It's not a BIG chocolate flavor like the CSS, but it's there, with the cookie bits.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
It's the 4th of July weekend, and Ohm's Vapes has a new flavor: Stars-N-Stripes, which is described as blue raz, strawberry, coconut and cotton candy.

And to celebrate, use code JULY4 to save 15%

All orders over $25, receive a free sample of Stars-N-Stripes
All orders over $50, receive a free sample of Stars-N-Stripes AND CEO Fog Styled RDA!!

Offer ends July 6th.

Reactions: OcalaFlGuy

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
Finally had to force myself to put the Cookies N Cream back into the cabinet :) It's so tasty, but I try to give every liquid some time to mature.

My CnC is about 3.5 weeks and Man, it's Good. Do wish for a bit of a flavor shot though. I'm not even that wild about Oreos,
but that's it to me. Mine was kind of Meh for the first couple weeks so I only did a couple test tanks. It's good now and I have
most of a 30 left. Whee!

Jeff, is the Chocolate Strawberry More Chocolate than CnC?
Bruce in Ocala, Fl

Reactions: jefsview

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
Got some Blue Moo and you were totally right!! Very good!! Only about a week old and it is tasty! Going to set it aside for a couple weeks and see if it changes much. But very happy with it so far.
If you like the Blueberry hit it Now. In my experience after about 2 weeks the berry starts to receed, the cream comes out more.

A Fiddy worked great for me. 20 ml to work on for the 10 days or so the 30 left steeps.

Bruce in Ocala, Fl

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
My CnC is about 3.5 weeks and Man, it's Good. Do wish for a bit of a flavor shot though. I'm not even that wild about Oreos,
but that's it to me. Mine was kind of Meh for the first couple weeks so I only did a couple test tanks. It's good now and I have
most of a 30 left. Whee!

Jeff, is the Chocolate Strawberry More Chocolate than CnC?
Bruce in Ocala, Fl

Yes. You have the milk chocolate, plus you have white chocolate on the exhale, with the strawberry in between. It's the richest flavor I've had from them, the most dessert like. Even the custards are a bit lighter. But it's so good :)

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Can't wait to get home tonight & FINALLY get to check out the order I received on Monday. I drive a truck Monday through Friday away from home. I got Pb&j, strawberry & blueberry custard, vanilla custard and butter Nutter. They also threw in a sample of peach custard.

I'm looking forward to trying out the strawberry and peach custards now that I know how long to steep them for :) Let me know what you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread