Ijust s batteryp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ljpmd

Apr 28, 2017
Hey guys/ I am now 1 yr 6 months totally off cigarettes. I smoked from age 15-62 . I was a heavy smoker.
I'm also a physician, so you can imagine how strong my addiction was.
I could not have stopped if I didn't try vaping. My addiction was "the HIT"(not the nicotine or the habit. I liked feeling
The smoke hit my throat and lungs; only a smoker could understand
That.
I started with the ijust 2; all of them eventually had bad fire buttons. I switched to I just s battery with the larger ijust 2 tank/ atomizer. Worked fine but recently started leaking . My question is is this an incompatibility
Between the s battery and 2 tank?

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
In theory, there are no incompatible tanks with the same '510' thread other than too low resistance atomizers. My iJust2 fire button is also close to the end.
I have noticed the iJust2 tank can play a bit 'off' with certain mods, but mine is working on my mods with the right amount of screwing down (not too much, not too loose)....
Leaking is something different.
I've ordered the new (partly unreleased?) style of 'premium' iJust S tanks. I have gone for the pretty colors. Shows you how vain I really am. :eek:

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hey guys/ I am now 1 yr 6 months totally off cigarettes. I smoked from age 15-62 . I was a heavy smoker.
I could not have stopped if I didn't try vaping. My addiction was "the HIT"(not the nicotine or the habit. I liked feeling
That.
I started with the ijust 2; all of them eventually had bad fire buttons. I switched to I just s battery with the larger ijust 2 tank/ atomizer. Worked fine but recently started leaking . My question is is this an incompatibility
Welcome and glad you joined. RDA' purist here, grist for your mill.
Might like to read:
Drip Vaping: Your Guide to Dripping e-Juice | Vape-Resource.com
2015: The Art of the Drip - A Dripping Primer | Spinfuel VAPE
(7) Information Resources for Your First RBA | E-Cigarette Forum
What is an Atomizer? E-Cig Terminology Simplified
Rebuildable Tanks Explained: RBAs vs RDAs vs RTAs vs RDTAs
Wrapping Building Coils 101 For Beginners

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
That.
Welcome and thanks for opening up. A doc eh? I hope you stick around.

I also care about throat hit and get busy when it gets muted or goes away. I'm vaping on a coil and wick built yesterday and it's behaving just the way I want. So my experience is, I get the best texture and throat hit from a wick that's not more than a couple days old and a coil that's not more than a couple weeks old. If I wasn't rebuilding I don't know how I would get such consistant results. If you don't mind spending the money switching out prebuilt coil heads 4-6 times a month might aproximate what I'm able to do with rebuilding. A gunked up coil reduces throat hit. One of the benefits of making your own eliquid is control of ingredients. I'm quite happy with 1% flavoring with no sweetners. My coils turn black but there's no gunk build up. That helps preserve throat hit for me. You can also promote throat hit by the way you draw air. (I'am assuming you are a mouth to lung vaper.) Try a slower draw, hold the vapor in your mouth for an extra fraction of a second then inhale and see if that improves throat hit. I'll think of some more things but let it go at that for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread