ijust2 battery wont turn on

Status
Not open for further replies.

justink33

Oct 25, 2016
So i recently just made a new coil i was checking it firing up and everything and i go to turn my ijust2 batter off and the button felt weird and i didnt see a flashing LED light and ive been trying to click it 5 times and it just wont flash or light up, i dont know if this has to do because it pretty much dead or if i need to take it apart and adjust something please help ASAP.
I put it on the charger and the charging light comes on (red) and i tried turning it on then and no white flashing light, but if i remeber correctly the light still flashes when it dead too, please help

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I see this is your first post -- welcome to ECF! :thumbs:

You didn't say how experienced you are. Are you a relatively new vaper? How long have you been making coils?

What was the resistance of the coil you made? I'm not real familiar with your mod, so I Googled it. The ijust2 has a resistance limit of 0.3 ohm on a fully charged battery. Below are the protection circuitry:

Protection:

Short-circuit Protection: When the resistance is less than 0.15 ohm, short-circuit protection kicks in with a white indicator light flashing 3 times

Low-voltage Protection: When voltage is below 3.3V, white indicator light will flash 4 times

Unlock Low-voltage Protection: Charge the battery until is above 3.7V. Then low-voltage protection will be released
Had the mod been working (charging and firing an atomizer) fine before and just recently started to not work? The battery may just need to be fully charged. If this isn't the issue, then it sounds like there is an internal problem with the battery/battery charger and may need to be returned to the vendor if still under warranty. I hope that I was of some help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread