Im a mess tonight got my equipment torn apart can't get it back together

Status
Not open for further replies.

CasketWeaver

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2014
Decatur, IL 62521
Hmmmm... Photos would be nice... but on the bottom of the coil head in a small contact jammed inside a rubber grommet, try gently pulling out on it NOT ALL THE WAY. Might be the coil head NOT making contact with the base.

If the coil head is making contact with the base - may just be a defective coil head altogether.

juniemarie

Verified Member
Nov 18, 2015
Albuquerque NM
I had just had a bit of a tussle with a relative and noticed I was getting a gurgling noise that wasn't normal. Of course I kept sucking on it cause I was rattled from the argument. Its one of these atty's that has 2 clear windows and I had checked it recently to see if there was still liquid left and it seemed like there was….but these windows kind of take on the brown color of the liquid and it was dry as a bone.

CasketWeaver

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2014
Decatur, IL 62521
The coil head is the part usually with holes in the side that threads down into the base - the base is the part that threads down onto the device itself. Uno momento - I'll get photos pf a common coil head (in todays standards):

rL7tRaZ.jpg

From Left to right: Drip Top, Top Cap, Glass Tank Section, Coil Head, & Base. The coil head usually screws into the base and sometimes the pin on the very bottom of the head (the metal just below the white ring) itself needs to be adjusted. No worries though.

Reactions: balance
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread