I'm new here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary Fluaitt Jr

Jan 14, 2017
Hello everyone,
I'm new here to ecf, my name is Gary. I smoked cigarettes for 26 years, one pack to a pack and a half a day. A tempted multiple times to quit with no success. I'm now six months clear other cigarettes due to vaping. Feeling great to. When I started I was sceptical and unsure if this would be the answer I was in search of. As a new guy in the community of vaping, as many overs were and still are. I knew very little about it. With education I've came a long way. Now when I visit local vape parlours, I find myself educating others. I've become very involved with what's going on with Advocating, rallies, research and studies. My wife has learned a lot to, she once thought I was crazy. Now she's extremely proud of me, even purchased me a custom semi regulated box mod for Christmas. I'm not afraid to voice my opinion on what I believe in, and will stand up for anyone in the community. I know this may seem long winded, but knowledge is power. Our voices matter with the great fight for our rights. Thank you for your time to read this. I hope to, help others, as well as expanding knowledge for myself.

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
Hello everyone,
I'm new here to ecf, my name is Gary. I smoked cigarettes for 26 years, one pack to a pack and a half a day. A tempted multiple times to quit with no success. I'm now six months clear other cigarettes due to vaping. Feeling great to. When I started I was sceptical and unsure if this would be the answer I was in search of. As a new guy in the community of vaping, as many overs were and still are. I knew very little about it. With education I've came a long way. Now when I visit local vape parlours, I find myself educating others. I've become very involved with what's going on with Advocating, rallies, research and studies. My wife has learned a lot to, she once thought I was crazy. Now she's extremely proud of me, even purchased me a custom semi regulated box mod for Christmas. I'm not afraid to voice my opinion on what I believe in, and will stand up for anyone in the community. I know this may seem long winded, but knowledge is power. Our voices matter with the great fight for our rights. Thank you for your time to read this. I hope to, help others, as well as expanding knowledge for myself.
Welcome. This forum is a good place to learn. I got politically active too after getting to zero cigs 2 years ago.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
viannen_01.gif

Welcome to ECF!​

pJYvGY3.gif

Thank you for getting involved in the advocacy aspect. We do need all the help we can get and everyone matters in that fight. :)

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hello everyone,
Welcome and glad you joined. Glad to see you are going out of your way to pass the word. Thumbs up.
Might like to read:
https://www.heartland.org/policy-documents/research-commentary-e-cigarette-smoking-bans
The tobacco control high command has lost its way – what we learn from its views on FDA priorities « The counterfactual
Bluffer’s guide to FDA regulation of tobacco and nicotine products « The counterfactual

Cheallaigh

Ultra Member
Aug 13, 2016
Georgian Bay, Ontario
it's funny, both my hubby and i have become definite advocates for vaping over smoking, and it's to the point when we got him a new mod and tank yesterday(one i already upgraded to for mod and got spare rbas for the tank), he wanted to make sure i had an rba already for his tank before we got it. vaping can be a hobby for some like me, but i also consider it a valid way for those who want to quit the smokes as an alternative for people... it fills that need for the hand to mouth and nic quite well.

Reactions: RainSong
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread