Hey! I'm new here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snicks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2013
Riverside, CA
Welcome! You picked a great forum for sure! Lots of very knowledgeable folk here.

I have many devices myself, maybe 10 to 14 mods or something like that. I’d have to count them.

My daily is usually a Smok xpriv or mag. I have more expensive mods and cheaper mods but me and Smok get along just fine.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Welcome to ECF, I have way to many setups to have one favorite, but provaris in general, I have a couple kabuki tanks and love them, some Siren V2s and I like the Joytech CLT 1.0 coil (many tanks accept them) also like the Ares and the Zenith MTL tanks from Innoken, I have a Cylon mod that I love, an Eleaf Invoke, and some doggy style RTAs (clones) as well as a Geekvape Legend mod which I love a great deal.

Welcome and congrats on switching to vaping.

Anna

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
I'm new to this forum. I'm hoping to expand my knowledge on vapes through this website. Vaping saved my life. I haven't smoked a cigarette in two years! Anyways, nice to meet you all :) What devices are you guys using at the moment?
Welcome and glad you joined.
An single coil RDA at standard ohms.
re: What Ohms should I choose?

Reactions: stols001

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    Welcome to ECF. Congrats on 2 years. I switch between a Provari 2.5, an iStick TC60W, and a mech. I put 1 of 3 different RTA's or a clearomizer on top. I wrap the RTA's close to 1.8 ohms, and the clearo uses a 2.1 ohm coil head. I also have another clearo that uses a 1.5 ohm coil, but a blue moon shows up more often than I use that.

Reactions: stols001

ajbr

May 7, 2017
    Melbourne, Fl.
    Welcome!!
    I am currently using an Istick Pico and Provari Radius with Kabuki tanks along with two Innokin Platform setups which use the Zenith tanks. I also have a few Provari 2.5 setups with Aspire Nautilis tanks which have been going strong for years (the Provari is what I used to finally quit cigs). As you can guess from my gear, I am a MTL vapor. At one time I was into building my own coils, but since I am getting 2-3 weeks life from the manufactured coils I stopped building. I just bought a Aspire Breeze 2 which is a small pod system which is great because it is very portable for use when I run errands or go out for dinner/other events.

Artie

Reactions: Letitia
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread