I'm out of control!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thoughtfull1

ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
nj
:)HELP! Somebody please stop me before I order any more juice!!!!!:)

LOL! Seriously, I am totally out of control. I am just about resigned to the idea that I am not going to find any juice that really tastes like tobacco. (mmmm...not completely convinced, but almost:D) And so, I have decided that the next best thing is chocolate and coffee. I just ordered Tasty Finger and Cafe Mocha from Tasty Vapor. Now...will somebody PLEEEZ just tie me up!

thoughtfull1

ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
nj
Yes, I have some Menthol Tobacco from them. Just got it a few days ago, and can't really decide if I like it or not. It's very heavy on the menthol, and I'm tasting something that sort of resembles tobacco. But, I'm not sure about it yet. I have read that others say that it ages better over time. So, I'll let it sit a while, and hope it gets better.

UntamedRose

PV Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2010
Homeish now
Best tobacco flavors I've found(so far) where the JC/Red oak..but got some Alien juice in the mail.

I've done the same thing...have way way to many different flavors now. Yet still feel the need to get more. o0 Thought I'd stop and some certain vender just Had HAD to add some more flavors.
Seriously going to have some stuff to trade in a few weeks.

I've got that TV cafe mocha :) thats some good stuff...that wont be up for trade ;p

Steamin' E.

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2010
Mexico
I haven't even received my first PV in the mail, and I've already ordered 875mL of juice (which doesn't include the six sampler-size bottles of JC Red Oak which perhaps would add 18mL to the total) and 190 cartomizers. So, if you include the juice contained in the cartos, I'm well over one full liter of juice, and I've never even tried vaping.

That, my son, is out of control.

I wrote a thread about it:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...so-far-ive-never-even-tried-e-cig-before.html

Last edited:

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
I haven't even received my first PV in the mail, and I've already ordered 875mL of juice (which doesn't include the six sampler-size bottles of JC Red Oak which perhaps would add 18mL to the total) and 190 cartomizers. So, if you include the juice contained in the cartos, I'm well over one full liter of juice, and I've never even tried vaping.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...so-far-ive-never-even-tried-e-cig-before.html

You win.
LOL

Steamin' E.

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2010
Mexico
Holy Cow Steamin'!!!!! 8-o What kind of cig did you order and when is it due to arrive? Wish I could spell flabbergasted. Cause that's what I am.

First, a rough description of what I've ordered:

- 4 starter kits (2 shorty V4L kits, a Joye 510 w/ cartomizer kit, and a VaporLITES Classic kit)
- a grand total of 15 batteries (7 510s and 8 KR8s) and two attys
- an assortment of syringes, dropper bottles, cartridges, and tweezers
- 190 cartomizers, ranging from KR8s to 510s to Greencigs
- 8 wall-mount and USB chargers, a car adapter/charger, along with two different PCCs
- over a liter of assorted PG and VG juices

As for arrival times, I'll have to refer you to the thread I started to catalog my magical e-smoking ordering adventure.

MacArthurBug

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
I like the trades, but I have the same issue. It's helped making a budget, as in I'd have spent x amount on cigs so I can spend the same on e-cigs, but it's not helping as much as I'd hoped. I still spend a bit more on my vaping and vaping gear. I plan on settling down ANY day now (I've been at this for nearly 4 months now). I HAVE found my favorite flavors and vendors, which has saved me some hassle.

David Bruno

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2009
Iron Mountain , Michigan

Now thats just SICK> I thought I was sick, bug guess I'm just coming down with a bug. Hope your PV gets there soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread