Important Question Please~Keeping Cool In The Car?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alawot

Wakonda Warrior
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2015
Lebanon, Ohio
I work in the basement of our county courthouse, and the sheriff deputies have no issues with my mods, of course I support all the computers in their cars ;)

You can always go a little early if the walk from parking isn't too far. They don't allow it you can go with cooler-bag plan. But if it's only going to be like a one day thing, might not be worth trouble. I guess it would depend on how far you have to park.

Reactions: keepsmiling

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
I could have been facing a similar but much longer court scenario starting right after the 4th weekend. In my case I would have just left the Reos home... it's been up to an admitted 116 degrees so far here lately (a lie, it's always hotter then they admit to so the 42M/per year tourists don't stay away) and will soon be up in the 120's. So I guess unlike some/most others that vape I have no problem at all not vaping for a few hours, few days or even weeks at all if needed for a good reason, same as back when I smoked. Anyway, I got this changed to a non issue... I will not be doing the jury duty they called me in for starting that day so I will not be going to court (or jail) at all.

Reactions: keepsmiling

mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC
Smily, I had to go to the Homeland Security building several months ago and my mods got through their security checks with no problem. They told me that they were ok and even passed the bomb sniffing dog's approval [emoji4] So, I have a feeling you will be fine. You can take the batteries out and put them in the little cases and carry it all in your purse but that may not be necessary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my paws :)

Mommabird62

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread