• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Individual looking for Vape shop employment in the San Fernando Valley, CA area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Traijan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2014
USA
Hey,

I'm an outgoing, friendly person that loves vaping and would love to find a job in a vape shop in the immediate location (Sunland, Tujunga, San Fernando Valley areas), have reliable transportation, willing to work days or nights.

I can't say that I'm an expert on vaping by any means but I believe I know most of the general mass market items for sale and how to do things such as wrapping coils etc if needed. Internet savvy, to help promote your store if needed/wanted. Can certainly help your customers to buy your products in a friendly non intimidating manner. I'm always learning, always looking to learn about new vaping technology / products etc.

I may be closely approaching 50 but this old dog CAN be taught new tricks when necessary, so I can learn your own product line if I don't already know what you are selling.

Pay desired: I'm open at this point.

Looking for fulltime work, in a vape shop (non tobacco shop please as I'm not looking to promote tobacco products).

My past employment history: I was self employed for the past 23 years contracting to a southern california Honda dealer to do their warranty administration. Unfortunately they hired on a new General Manager that decided that one of the office workers was being paid too much, so since employee wins over contractor every time, they decided to have her trained to do my job and let me go. I worked for them from 1991 to 2014 and thus now you see me here looking for employment in the vaping industry, something that has just grabbed my attention like nothing else in recent years.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread