Innokin Endura T18 from a mod womper's perspective

Status
Not open for further replies.

kbeam418

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2015
Toledo,Oh
I know this product has been reviewed before but I'd like to give the perspective from a mod-womper's perspective. If this is in the wrong section please move it. Disclaimer; I'm not anyway affiliated with Innokin or any manufacture, the reviews are purely my opinion based on my experience. All devices are purchased by me unless other wise stated.

First impressions; Not surprising the box itself is nice and gives plenty of information and warnings. Wouldn't expect anything else from Innokin. Upon opening the box the battery and tank is right on top with accessories underneath a cover to the right of it. I was impressed by the small size, the included drip tips, and the over all feel of the mod.

The device; The draw is very similar to Aspire's 1.8 (triton) not to tight, but yet not to airy. It's a perfect balance for mouth to lung vaping. The drip tip is about the same size as a cigarette, it's a delrin tip that does a good job keeping your' lips from getting burnt. The tank itself is simple, but seems well built. The glass is not removable but is protected by metal on the outside. The coil is a top coil dual coil and looks like 30-32 awg kanthal. Very similar design to the old Boge cartos.

How's she vape? For this review I was using a very simple menthol e-liguid, (70/30 vg/pg) I like to use this because I can tell if there is any odd taste, from the coil. If I had one word to sum it up, it would be elegant. It's incredibly simple, very ego reminiscent but here's what blew me away, the vapor output was fantastic! It put out about as much as vapor as my Aspire triton, or even my Lemo! It was the very first thing I noticed when I took my first few puffs.

The flavor was also on point, no "machine oil" oil taste out of the box, I just feel the menthol and taste the tartness of the vg. I also chain vaped and it didn't have any trouble keeping up. Unfortunately I do get some juice in my mouth from time to time, which is odd because there is no flooding. It is a hot vape, I fear too hot for a smoker. I also fear that some juices will burn.

Pros;
1; Simple
2; good vapor output
3; fantastic mtl experience

Cons;
1; odd leaking
2; flimsy usb cover

Overall the Endura get's a 8/10 from me, it's a great starter kit for a smoker who want's to quit. It's not a Kayfun but it's not supposed to be. The draw is perfect for new vapers who want to give up smoking. The cons itself could be improved, however they are minor.

drysprocket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Los Angeles
The juice in your mouth that you speak of is the single reason why I can't give this to anymore new vapers. I'm shocked that so many people don't even mention this, but it happens on my T18, T22 and the T18 that I gave to a friend trying to quit cigs.

I wonder if most people have become used to this, but for me it's just unacceptable. I've tried about 30 different drip tips (no exaggeration) and it doesn't really help. That juice will find it's way into my mouth, even with very light draws. The heat issues were also a big one with my friend.

The idea of this kit is so close to perfect, but these things add up to a lousy first in impression for someone to get into vaping. My 2 cents. Even though the AIO has it's issues too, I feel like they are more manageable, and I'll probably recommend that at the moment.

kbeam418

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2015
Toledo,Oh
The juice in your mouth that you speak of is the single reason why I can't give this to anymore new vapers. I'm shocked that so many people don't even mention this, but it happens on my T18, T22 and the T18 that I gave to a friend trying to quit cigs.

I wonder if most people have become used to this, but for me it's just unacceptable. I've tried about 30 different drip tips (no exaggeration) and it doesn't really help. That juice will find it's way into my mouth, even with very light draws. The heat issues were also a big one with my friend.

The idea of this kit is so close to perfect, but these things add up to a lousy first in impression for someone to get into vaping. My 2 cents. Even though the AIO has it's issues too, I feel like they are more manageable, and I'll probably recommend that at the moment.

Well I don't think the juice in mouth is that bad, it's not happening all the time. The reason why I think it's perfect is how simple it is but still has good performance. I think this device is more targeted to the "full flavor" smokers who need that heat. Someone who smokes lights would be better off with a cooler vape.

Dyanne

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2014
Queensland, Australia
I love this thing!!! I have tried isticks and mini nautilus and simple little volt pens and never could find the right device to keep me from going back to the cigs (last effort I struggled for 10 months and ended up smoking again) this time I am trying again and so so glad I found these T18's. I love the warmer vape and the tighter draw, has plenty of vape and flavour finally does not taste muted like on the other tanks I have tried! I am so so happy I now have 3 of these devices LOL! I just wondered on average how long a coil would last as I am not sure how many to buy for back ups.

kbeam418

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2015
Toledo,Oh
I love this thing!!! I have tried isticks and mini nautilus and simple little volt pens and never could find the right device to keep me from going back to the cigs (last effort I struggled for 10 months and ended up smoking again) this time I am trying again and so so glad I found these T18's. I love the warmer vape and the tighter draw, has plenty of vape and flavour finally does not taste muted like on the other tanks I have tried! I am so so happy I now have 3 of these devices LOL! I just wondered on average how long a coil would last as I am not sure how many to buy for back ups.

Glad to hear you're loving this device. The coil longevity depends on the juice and how much you vape, they can last a month or they can last a day. Generally the darker the e-liguid the less the coil will last. Another thing to watch out for is liquids that use a lot of sweetener because that will gunk up the coil in no time. I'm still using the same coil that came in the tank but I'm running a clear menthol e-liguid.

Reactions: Dyanne
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread