Status
Not open for further replies.

niczgreat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Chino California
I'm taking my son to the LA Festival Camp Flog Gnaw. My son looked up the rules and found that they don't allow mods. But do allow vape pens.

So I went out and purchased a small vapepen style device. Probably bigger than a vape pen. I figured from past experience that Innokin was the place to go. I used to vape on a MP2 and it was a reliable rugged workhorse. So I was looking and the Innokin Endura T20S seemed to be a good choice.

It's all integrated, matching Tank seamlessly screwing into the battery all streamlined.

It arrived today and has truly brain dead operation and is easy unit to use. No temp or voltage control of any type. Just unscrew the topcap. Fill and vape. Easy Peasy.

It also comes with two topcaps one with the 510 embedded and you screw in. This is excellent for me because I've always seen problems in the past in smaller units with the drip tips being knocked off in the pockets. And for those who like to express individuality the other piece takes a standard 510 drip tip.

The tip is made of the Delrin type that is resistant to getting dirty. IE it doesn't pick up lip crud.

The quality of the vape was tighter than what I'm used to but adequate. The voltage is set at 18W which is where I've been vaping anyway on my Reuleax DNA 250. I've been vaping on a Zephyrus V2 the .30 Ohm at 20Watts.

I was pleased, no sputtering, no fuss no muss just fill the chamber, press button 3 times and start vaping.

The only intangible is whether the 1800Mah battery will last a day. My experience with Innokin is that they are very efficient and they last beyond their rated capacity.

One other thing that I like about this Innokin just like my MVP when completely charged the light goes off. This was very reliable on my MVP and I expect the same from the Endura.

Last edited:

nancybout

ECF Veteran
I'm taking my son to the LA Festival Camp Flog Gnaw. My son looked up the rules and found that they don't allow mods. But do allow vape pens.

So I went out and purchased a small vapepen style device. Probably bigger than a vape pen. I figured from past experience that Innokin was the place to go. I used to vape on a MP2 and it was a reliable rugged workhorse. So I was looking and the Innokin Endura T20S seemed to be a good choice.

It's all integrated, matching Tank seamlessly screwing into the battery all streamlined.

It arrived today and has truly brain dead operation and is easy unit to use. No temp or voltage control of any type. Just fill and vape.

The quality of the vape was Ok tighter than what I'm used to but adequate. The voltage is set at 18W which is where I've been vaping anyway on my Reuleax DNA 250. I've been vaping on a Zephyrus V2 the .30 Ohm at 20Watts.

I was pleased, no sputtering, no fuss no muss just fill the chamber, press button 3 times and start vaping.

The only intangible is whether the 1800Mah battery will last a day. My experience with Innokin is that they are very efficient and they last beyond their rated capacity.
I quit w innojen MVP 1 lol when they had the top fill Iclear 30s [emoji4] enjoy

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

niczgreat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Chino California
I've been vaping on the Innokin Endura T20S for 24 hours and am amazed. Even though it only has a 1850mah battery it's holding strong.

The battery is still on Green I've gone through at least 3 tanks.

I've found that I had to adjust my vape style. Normally I'm a direct to the lungs Vaper. But with this unit because the heat is higher and the draw which is not adjustable is a little tighter. I bring it into my mouth than mlx with air and on to my lungs.

I think that I'm more sensitive to a hot vape than most so while too hot for me it may be perfect for the average vaper. This unit is definitely a great unit for a beginner or those who like a stealth system.

Most amazing to me is that I've been vaping for 9 years and always had sputtering issues with mini tanks. The Endura t20s hasn't sputtered or leaked once.

I should mention that it's a tasty vape. Full flavored and not muted.

I could imagine using it as my primary vape i'd certainly get less glares.

Last edited:
Reactions: Izan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread