International Shipping??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to hear that you got it figured out. If you run into any more issues, just let us know. We can usually get around any website bugs and place orders on a different program if need be. Just as a warning, be careful shipping anything vaping related internationally. We have seen packages seized by customs in the past on their way to different countries. We suggest checking your countries importation laws, we can't keep track of them all so we need the customer to know what they are getting into.

thefox

ECF Veteran
Thanks S_Steve. Turns out it was my home network's isp - the isp my office is connected to was fine.

Yes, it pays to keep aware of the ever changing restrictions on e-cigs. Especially in oppressive and draconian nanny-states such as Australia. It is illegal to possess, use and in most circumstances import e-cigs in Queensland. However, I an fortunate enough to have an address in another State where it is still legal to use my Volt. So that's where I ship to. Got to love the Federation - divide and rule at it's dictatorial best.
I use and will continue to use my e-cig in Queensland wherever it is legal to smoke. It is my choice not to vape in 'smoke-free' environments such as shops and indoor restaurants (although I vape all day in my office). I will not tolerate the hypocrisy of legal tobacco products and illegal e-cigs, nor do I recognise the laws that ban the use of them as they are based on law made in pre e-cig days under 'tobacco and other smoking devices' legislation. No-one here will ever entertain any more modern information. As far as I am concerned, the definition of 'smoking' is not applicable to 'vaping' no matter what the spin or re-interpretaion of the word 'smoking' occurs. And as for an isp to censor what checkout or shipping options I can view.....astonishing that that can even be legal, let alone accepted by 'the people'. Whether you like the result or not from yesterdays vote in the UK, it just goes to show what normal people power can do.

Rant over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread