Contact us link doesn't work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valld

Jan 27, 2013
Botswana
Great choice of flavors, when I first enter your site last Friday I couldn't stop adding flavors to the cart, ending with 35 items. I placed the order (4840) and payed before I change my mind but I'm starting to worry now. 5 days the order is not changing the status - 'awaiting fulfillment'. I tried to contact the seller, but the link is not working and decided to open a tread here as a last option. Please bring some light and fix your ' contact us' link - it's giving me an error message 'browser cannot open the page because it could not establish a secure connection to the server. Tried with different browsers on my iPad and laptop, same result. Please let me know what is taking so long. I also want to know which shipping company and service you are going to use to ship the order and when it will happen. During checkout there was no shipping options, but for USD 76 I don't expect less than USPS Express mail international. Please bring some light.

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
I'm not sure where you were clicking but it's working and has been since we opened the site as far as I know.

I replied back to your inquiry 13 minutes after it was submitted, it seems you did not get it, so I'll cut/paste here:

Vxxxxxxx,

We have some concerns about the order, can you please confirm the CC billing address and CVV number?? Our credit card company is investigating the transaction and is holding the funds.

-John

Please replay back to our email, do not provide this information in a public form.
-JR

Brewtus

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.highdesertvapes.com
Update to my update, we had the link from our shipping and returns policy pointing the the wrong URL so that's why it wasn't working from there, it wasn't a safari issue. This has now been fixed, but the Contact Us link from the main navigation bar has always worked.

Still waiting for a reply back to our email inquiry. I would also like to note that your comment request that we declare a lower customs value is illegal and we cannot honor the request.

-John

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread