Status
Not open for further replies.

jasl90

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
Well I'm in... Any chance of seeing a straight flat cap w/o ego threading option?

I was looking at the Wizard Evolved but their asking price is more than double the Futura's and they got the dna board flipped so that the fire button is below adjustment controls... Putting the fire button 1.5 inches down the tube. Glade to see you guys got if right!

LeftCoastVaper

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2010
Mill Valley, CA
www.nexgenvapor.com
Better yet... What about the possibility of a removable top cap with 20/1 threading to allow for the use of hybrid atomizers??? :D

Actually, we had thought of it but decided to go with the current version for several reasons. That's the problem with any new device - it can't be all things to all vapers. That said, we're still trying our best. :)

Last edited:

LeftCoastVaper

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2010
Mill Valley, CA
www.nexgenvapor.com
Could you share her dimensions? And even weight perhaps?

Sure:

In 18650 mode: 5.5" long, 15/16" tube diameter, 21 mm top cap diameter (at top).
In 18500 mode: 5" long, all other dimensions as above.
In 18350 mode: 4 3/8" long. all other dimensions as above.

The flat top has a 22 mm diameter. Weight... don't know exactly. It's not the lightest PV in the world due to the stainless caps, but it's not real heavy either. Around the same as a Provari, I'd say.

LeftCoastVaper

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2010
Mill Valley, CA
www.nexgenvapor.com
Any new updates?

Not really. Parts are being produced as I write (well, maybe not at this very moment), samples are being sent to reviewers, and... oh yeah! We're also gonna offer a 510-only top cap, which will be shorter than the 510/Ego cap, with a 22mm diameter. This is for those who don't have a pressing need for the Ego connector.

jasl90

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
... oh yeah! We're also gonna offer a 510-only top cap, which will be shorter than the 510/Ego cap, with a 22mm diameter. This is for those who don't have a pressing need for the Ego connector.

That's great news and a good call... I'm definitely in the "no ego threading" camp. Really looking forward to seeing the available options once the full site goes live.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread