Introducing Heather's Points!

Status
Not open for further replies.

1atom12

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Greetings Army,
I think we have all the gremlins worked out in our points system. We hope everyone is enjoying the additional savings provided by this program. Please let us know if anyone is experiencing further issues with their points.

jersey_emt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2009
New Jersey, USA
www.whichgun.com
I was able to use my points from my 09/03/2015 order on my 09/28/2015 order without any issues. Thanks so much for doing this!

I assume that if you use points to discount an order, you don't earn points on the discounted portion of the order? As in you have $10 worth of points you want to use for a $100 subtotal order, costing you $90 plus shipping after the points are applied. You would then earn only 90 points on the new order, not 100 points, right?

Reactions: Chakris

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Here's a new list of how Heather's Points work. I've clarified based on questions raised over on The Big Thread. :)

• Heather’s Points are earned and redeemed by customers who have created an account with us.
  • $1 purchase = 1 Heather's Point.
  • When you place a new order, your Heather’s Points will display as "Pending".
  • When your order is shipped, your Heather’s Points will display as "Earned".
  • When you log-in and place another order, you will see the option to redeem your Heather’s Points for savings!
  • 1 Point = 10 cents. So, 100 Heather’s Points = $10.
  • Points are awarded based on your order sub-total after any discounts are applied and/or Heather’s Points are redeemed.
  • Heather’s Points can be used in combination with discounts.
  • Use your Heather’s Points within 90 days from the order that earned them.
  • Use your Heather’s Points right away, or let them add up.
  • You can still place orders using our Guest Checkout, however you won’t be able to redeem Heather’s Points awarded to you. Creating an account allows us to keep track of your Heather’s Points so that you can redeem them on future orders.
  • Heather’s Points are not redeemable for cash.

I was able to use my points from my 09/03/2015 order on my 09/28/2015 order without any issues. Thanks so much for doing this!

I assume that if you use points to discount an order, you don't earn points on the discounted portion of the order? As in you have $10 worth of points you want to use for a $100 subtotal order, costing you $90 plus shipping after the points are applied. You would then earn only 90 points on the new order, not 100 points, right?

That is correct. It goes by the subtotal after any discounts are applied. :)

Reactions: Chakris
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread