Introducing Heather's Points!

Status
Not open for further replies.

1atom12

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Greetings Army! Spread the word that we have implemented a points based reward system on the website called Heather's Points.

HEATHER’S POINTS
We appreciate our loyal customers. Now every purchase will earn you points for savings on future orders. Here's how it works:

• Heather’s Points are earned and redeemed by customers who have created an account with us.
  • $1 purchase = 1 Heather's Point.
  • When you place a new order, your Heather’s Points will display as "Pending".
  • When your order is shipped, your Heather’s Points will display as "Earned".
  • When you log-in and place another order, you will see the option to redeem your Heather’s Points for savings!
  • Points are awarded based on your order sub-total after any discounts are applied and/or Heather’s Points are redeemed.
  • 100 Heather’s Points = $10.
  • Use your Heather’s Points within 90 days.
  • You can still place orders using our Guest Checkout, however you won’t be able to redeem Heather’s Points awarded to you. Creating an account allows us to keep track of your Heather’s Points so that you can redeem them on future orders.
  • Heather’s Points are not redeemable for cash.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Im confooozed... 1$ = 1point but 10$ = 100 points is it a logarithmic scale or linear :)

ahh I see now one needs to spend 100$ to get ten points which = 10$ off...
why not just offer a 10% discount when one spends over 100$ :)
Because points are more funner! :D

Reactions: TRS1988

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
You won't have to wait until you have 100 points to spend them. If you have 40 points, you can redeem them for $4. Or you can save them up and use 130 points to get a "free" 30 ml bottle. :)

image.jpg

Reactions: kkay59

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
Here's a new list of how Heather's Points work. I've clarified based on questions raised over on The Big Thread. :)

• Heather’s Points are earned and redeemed by customers who have created an account with us.
  • When you log-in and place another order, you will see the option to redeem your Heather’s Points for savings!
  • 1 Point = 10 cents. So, 100 Heather’s Points = $10.
  • Points are awarded based on your order sub-total after any discounts are applied and/or Heather’s Points are redeemed.
  • Heather’s Points can be used in combination with discounts.
  • Use your Heather’s Points within 90 days from the order that earned them.
  • Use your Heather’s Points right away, or let them add up.
  • You can still place orders using our Guest Checkout, however you won’t be able to redeem Heather’s Points awarded to you. Creating an account allows us to keep track of your Heather’s Points so that you can redeem them on future orders.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Here's a new list of how Heather's Points work. I've clarified based on questions raised over on The Big Thread. :)

• 1 Point = 10 cents. So, 100 Heather’s Points = $10.
  • Heather’s Points can be used in combination with discounts.
  • Use your Heather’s Points within 90 days from the order that earned them.
  • Use your Heather’s Points right away, or let them add up.
I'll make a point of this.

Ray D

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2012
PA
I always get 2X flavor shot in my DF Legend PB TC ummm actually every juice I order from them gets it :)

I do too, but I forgot on my last order. :eek:

Oh well, just a bit longer to steep without it is all. I have plenty to keep me going until that order is ready.

Just noticed the points with my last order. Nice touch! Thanks.

Reactions: ed101z

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
...how much is the Extra Flavor Shot? I don't know if DF and GAIA actually need it (delicious as they are), but am curious as to how it would taste. A beefed up DF with extra flavoring is calling my name. LoL. Let me know. Gotta get my order in.

The extra flavor shot has no extra charge. Adam & Heather are awesome that way. :)

TRS1988

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2009
www.heathersheavenlyvapes.com
...how much is the Extra Flavor Shot? I don't know if DF and GAIA actually need it (delicious as they are), but am curious as to how it would taste. A beefed up DF with extra flavoring is calling my name. LoL. Let me know. Gotta get my order in.

Flavor shots are free! Just ask for them in the comments section. :)

Reactions: LAwaters

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
What was the official start date for the points? Because I saw "XX points in cart" on 08/30 while putting together an order placed that day, but I did not earn any points on that order. Only my order from 09/03 has earned points.

The start date for Heather's Points was 9/3. Not sure what any points message may have been on your order on 8/30, but it wouldn't have been related to Heather's Points. The site was updated with the feature in the wee hours of the 3rd. Orders from that time onward earned points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread