Introducing... my bottom feeding mod (MyMod)

Status
Not open for further replies.

paulw2014

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2012
Batavia, IL
So, sixteen months into this so far, about how long do you think for the first delivery?
I will post pics of the parts being made and anodized as they become available, to making the remaining wait more bearable. It shouldn't be long.

ColoKaren

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2013
United States
Boy, I wish I could take as much time as I want.
I've been going online at southeastern, then, LSU, now at ULM. Bouncing from one transfer to another to stay on track with who has the courses I need available.
All of these courses have ultra rigid bi-weekly deadlines. 3 day windows to submit work and very little instructor interaction.
100% online at a major university is a challenge. But it is very gratifying.
Going back at 38 with so much more life experience also has made topics for essays and research easy to come up with.
The deadlines also help me tremendously with procrastination, I have to manage my time or its failure. So far I've stayed on the Dean's list. Good luck to all you students:)

(Reading through months old comments)

I'm in my 50s, and just earned my bachelors in December after a 30+ year break. I finished up online (Psychology) at CU, also killer deadlines that pretty much took over my life. I got all As too... yay all of us!!

ColoKaren

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2013
United States
Welcome to the wonderful world of bottom feeding (almost) :)

I'm going to be an accidental squonker. My hubby and I miscommunicated over my graduation prezzie, and he ordered a Chalice III instead of letting me order the RTA I wanted. I don't drip, so decided to find a bottom feeder for the Chalice for my xmas/birthday. All kinds of winning... :)

beez0527

SQUONKAHOLIC
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2014
Etna,OH
I'm going to be an accidental squonker. My hubby and I miscommunicated over my graduation prezzie, and he ordered a Chalice III instead of letting me order the RTA I wanted. I don't drip, so decided to find a bottom feeder for the Chalice for my xmas/birthday. All kinds of winning... :)
You will love it. It took me years to try bf , but once I did I will never go back. Welcome and congrats.

paulw2014

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2012
Batavia, IL
Thought I should provide an update. All the parts are being machined currently and I will provide pics of the machined (but not anodized) pieces when they become available, should be soon. Then after they get anodized you can see the real final colors.

paulw2014

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2012
Batavia, IL
Here are some pics the suppliers sent me.

This is a pic of the machined housing. It looks good so far. It hasn't been anodized yet. That'll be the next step.
MmE7nLR.jpg

This below is some delrin parts.
LykxxSq.jpg

I'll post pics as they become available. Overall I think this will be a good mod. I did some last minute changes in Dec.

beez0527

SQUONKAHOLIC
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2014
Etna,OH
Here are some pics the suppliers sent me.

This is a pic of the machined housing. It looks good so far. It hasn't been anodized yet. That'll be the next step.
MmE7nLR.jpg

This below is some delrin parts.
LykxxSq.jpg

I'll post pics as they become available. Overall I think this will be a good mod. I did some last minute changes in Dec.
It's looking good Paul.

Sent from my LGL33L using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread