Introducing... my bottom feeding mod (MyMod)

Status
Not open for further replies.

element77

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Atl, Ga
Will this be your first summer in Texas?
Yep, but ain't nothing this new Orleans native hadn't been through before.
I've heard people talk big in Texas about summer, but I've seen Texans flat pass out on a July day deep in the toxic French quarter.
We just help em to a bar stool, give em a cold one, and another pile of crawfish to start it all over again. ;)

supertrunker

Living sarcasm
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Texas
Anywhere from 10-15ml per day at 6mg or 3mg. Although, 6mg is starting to feel a little harsh these days. A big departure from when I dripped 18mg @ 60W+.

When i first stopped smoking i bought my nic in 36mg strength because i could vape it straight from the bottle! i think if i hit some of that now i could see through time!

HRH still vapes away at 18mg and so nic in that strength is easy for her to mix her own juice.

T

You will all be mixing your own juice if the FDA rules go through ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Slots and B2L

supertrunker

Living sarcasm
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Texas
When i invite people to dinner and HRH cooks, they never ask if she is qualified or has washed her hands - it's a natural assumption that she's only trying to poison me.

She doesn't have to go through a separate approval process for every ingredient she uses.

That's tax dollars at work folks.

T

ST Dog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Rocket City
HRH is still on the same 18mg and 3 ml a day she ever was. It was never a race to stop using nicotine; it was to stop burning tobacco.

We both succeeded.

T
Same here, though 24mg.

Quitting anything was never the goal.
I've just been satisfied with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread