Introducing - The PureSmoker LEGACY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suicidebob

ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
Pasadena, CA
Appreciate the kind words Suicidebob!

That's pretty much what we shoot for. Simple, User Friendly, Affordable yet still classy.

Have a great weekend bob!

I'm happy you guys are releasing upgrades. Even though, the PV's you produce are simple; they work perfectly. I will indeed be purchasing this one. Thank you again!

bewsii

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2012
Tennessee
I've seen this mod in person, and it looks very nice -- especially for the price. I expected it to be a litter higher, so this is a nice discovery. I can't buy this one as I'm currently on the hunt for a nice rebuildable atomizer for my Provari, but I will definitely be buying the Legacy with built-in tank once you guys release it.

lawnman3

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 3, 2009
largo fl
Hey Steve...
Congrats on your new Legacy...love the look but not the slots
I hope you will give the non-slotted one as an option in the future...
I bought one of your first Prodigys....Lol
hello violetvoo i think it is going to be made without the slots in the tube if i remember correctly steve said the vented switch had enough venting holes ...

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
hello steve is the april 9th proposed date for the legacy still looking like it will be the 9th ... as most know some times things change without notice ...

thank you lawnman3...looking forward to another great pure smoker mod...

Hey lawnman ... Yup ... As of now, its still looking like the 9th (may be the 10th since Monday's are bad in and of themselves)

I should know more in the upcoming days ahead :)

I've seen this mod in person, and it looks very nice -- especially for the price. I expected it to be a litter higher, so this is a nice discovery. I can't buy this one as I'm currently on the hunt for a nice rebuildable atomizer for my Provari, but I will definitely be buying the Legacy with built-in tank once you guys release it.

Appreciate the kind words bewsii :)

you are right Lawnman no long out of stocks or wait times...
I have bought 3 mods from PS and each has been an affordable sturdy reliable mod...
customer service has always been outstanding too...
more people should know...IMO

Happy to hear Violet! Hope all is well! :)

Suicidebob

ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
Pasadena, CA
like cashmere has stated before- the puresmoker mods are generally for the vapers who have been around for a while and are using it as their main PV.. in another words, a PV without all the crazy lights and whistles and just want something that works. I'm not saying i've tried all of the PV's out there.. but a plastic body with a huge battery.. just try dropping that device.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread