Introducing to GotVapes - AGI Transformer Dripping & Tank Rebuildable Atomizer by Youde Technology

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twinster

Verified Member
Apr 12, 2011
Littleton, CO
Picture of the bottom section of the tank setup for the transformer with the sorting exposed. I'm not

Sent from my Galaxy Note II - Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1369171318591.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1369171318591.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 62

nathkiira

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 27, 2012
TN, USA
Transformer does have a spring in the center tube, however, I haven't had any issues with it.

Update on flavor: Finally finished the tank I was working on. I gave everything a thorough cleaning, installed what I feel to be a great wick and coil, and flavor is good. The only thing I did change was use a different coil and wick wrather than what I purchased from got vapes. The 32g wire from got vapes is almost 3x's the size of my other stuff, which may have been producing the stale metal flavor coming from my original setups. Honestly who knows...i am just happy this thing is vaping like it should.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II - Tapatalk

any wire that 32g is 3x the size of .. would probably be so high in resistance it shouldn't be used in Ecigs ..

harmonic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
Desoto, Mo
The spring only seems to become an issue if you are vaping a very low ohm setup (which I don't) as it apparently cant handle the extra current load. The fix I have heard is to use a piece of small brass tube available from some hardware stores. I don't recall the exact size but perhaps I could go a lookin for it later when I am actually awake :)

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
It is recommended all over that this set up does benefit from a good bath....

I've been fiddling with this RBA for the last couple of days and have tried every wick and wire setup in dripper mode that I know. I'm not sure if it is because the air chamber is so large or what is going on, but the flavor that comes out is very stale/nasty tasting. I own the AGA-T + and have never had any flavor problems with it in the past. Also, I've tried using the liquid on other RBAs that I own without any flavor issues. Anyone have an idea on what may be causing this?

***UPDATE

Interestingly enough, I gave the device a hot bath and scrubbing and connected it as a genesis. The flavor seems to be outstanding in this setup and for me, blows the AGA-T+ out of the water. I'm not sure if it was the bath or the setup itself, but I plan on going back to dripper mode when I'm done emptying this tank and will update again then.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Now that I have one of these babies thanks to the wonderful gv contest thread......I'll start by watching the vid, later when I'm actually awake and coherent. <<clampin a hand over turtles typing fingers>> :) Then I'll go back and actually read all the "how to coil wicks and wrap things and build my own lil frankenstein monster" posts that I've always just skimmed over til now. I'll leave a trail of bread crumbs....if I'm not back in a week or so, send a techy tinkerer to come find me. lol

VapingTurtle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2011
The Reef just off the Florida coast
... when I'm actually awake and coherent. <<clampin a hand over turtles typing fingers>> :)

Pffftttt... in a year or two!

Here is one of thousands of good wick and coil videos for ya, Doo:

It is really easy to do. It is really hard to do really well. Just like most thangs in life.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Pffftttt... in a year or two!

Here is one of thousands of good wick and coil videos for ya, Doo:

It is really easy to do. It is really hard to do really well. Just like most thangs in life.

Thanks Turts! hehehe hopefully not a year or two, but awhile. I did find out tonite that my ex has one of those magnifying light doo dads with the extra hand (alligator clip) on it, so if he can find it, I can borrow that.

CaliGrower

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
norcal
  • Deleted by Adrena
  • Reason: check your product for Youde, buy from Any registered vender on ECF...

VapingTurtle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2011
The Reef just off the Florida coast
  • Deleted by keelalagirl55
  • Reason: off topic

keelalagirl55

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011

CaliGrower

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
norcal
  • Deleted by Adrena
  • Reason: GV runs GV.... let them decide

CaliGrower

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
norcal
  • Deleted by Adrena
  • Reason: GV Carries the latest version ... IN SS yes...

Adrena

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2011
Washington

CaliGrower

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
norcal

CaliGrower

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
norcal

Adrena

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2011
Washington

keelalagirl55

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011

CaliGrower

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
norcal

nathkiira

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 27, 2012
TN, USA

CaliGrower

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
norcal

CaliGrower

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
norcal

CaliGrower

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
norcal

keelalagirl55

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011

CaliGrower

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
norcal

CaliGrower

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
norcal
  • Deleted by badkolo
  • Reason: end it now

nathkiira

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 27, 2012
TN, USA
the new to ECF thing , and don't take this the wrong way or as directed at you .. we've seen a fair number of new accounts come directly here to post negative comments or complaints..etc .. and they aren't customers or even potential customers

so perhaps we viewed your post as an attack when you were being sincere .. but it still showed an air of hostility with you linking other vendors name and prices.. in our sub-forum

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
is that an apology?
if so, nuff said.

but as i stated earlier, it WAS A LEGIT POST AND QUESTION. ive never ordered from them , had no beef with them,ect... i understand where your comming from, BUT maybe you should have handled it yourselves in a different way...

NO you posted links to other sites, that is not allowed , so maybe you should learn how to act in other peoples forum that you so call say you know how to do since you managed other forums.

now to answer your question. its rude of you to state we are overpriced, just because some products arent lower then other sites doesnt mean half of our other products arent cheaper then other sites, including our juice. so to pick and choose what cost more or less can be done with any vendor. Next time have some respect and dont drop links in our forum. We also have a right to run our business how we see fit and not l,ow ball prices just to make a sell, we run a proper business to stay in business.

I do understand you were asking a question and you should of been answered at the same time you did what many trouble starters have done in the past and we need to be extra cautious. NOw lets please end this and get back to business

Last edited:

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
While this is hosted on the ECF forum's... This area on the forums is GotVapes... how they choose to do business is no one else's to question, only whether that person does business with them or not is their own prerogative. GotVape's doesn't have to answer to anyone else on their own affairs. It is GV's forum "home" and only theirs to decide how it is run and whom they allow to stay or visit.

Anyone else not associated with GV that believes it is somehow their business to tell GV how to run theirs... is out of line and just being rude.

GotVape's has always done everything in their power to ensure the products they carry are authentic and not fakes. The customer support they also provide is at a higher level than most others ( not all... just most )... It is in part due to the fact that their products are as they claim ( not fakes ) and the services their provide that are some of why their prices are what they are. There are additional factors, many of which the manufacturers may request of them also apply.

CaliGrower

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
norcal
  • Deleted by badkolo

CaliGrower

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
norcal
  • Reason: enough already!

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
"" i may not give you demands as you say, but i will ask you this...how much damage can one well motivated individual do to a business ""

thats why your banned and thats why youve been reported to ecf mods, now have a good day as your simply not welcome here anymore.

youll be the 1000th person trying to ruin us and they have gotten no were just like you will, but i do appreciate you wasting your time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread