Is ecigexpress.com reputable?

Discussion in 'Requests for Opinions/Reviews' started by GSHARQ, Apr 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GSHARQ

GSHARQ Senior Member ECF Veteran

I was thinking of ordering a Joye510 PCC from ecigexpress.com. Can anyone vouch for them?

2. Vchick

Vchick PIF Moderator Verified Member ECF Veteran

3. RickH

RickH Full Member

I've had positive with eicigexpress, they ship quickly and have had competitive prices on ecig components

4. Hoosier

Hoosier Vaping Master ECF Veteran

I purchase DIY juice components from them. They are an ECF reg'd supplier. Always shipped quick and the prices were good for everything I've purchased.

5. MXBNW

MXBNW ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

I have ordered many time from eicigexpress and have always been happy with there service.

They are local for me and always do a pick up for my order. Good people to work IMO.

6. nordoe

nordoe Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I have used them several times in the past and would recommend. I did have a problem one time and they corrected it.

7. Beans

Beans Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I love them, I've been using their company for the last 8 months and have never had an issue with their products or service. All my friends and family who have made the change use them also. :)

8. Dieseler

Dieseler ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

For me no problems with them always fast shipping and prices are very fair in my opinion.

9. nansc

nansc Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I love this company.Fast shipping ,great service and fair prices .

10. salemgold

salemgold ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    +1 for the love of ECX. Always fast shipping and great products.

11. CountSmackula

CountSmackula Genisis Junkie Verified Member ECF Veteran

Another vote for! Decent prices & fast shipping. Never had a problem with an order, so I don't have any feedback for you about their 'service after the sale'.

12. thall12

thall12 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I purchase from Ecigs express also. I just bought 2 ego t 900 mah batteries- they are great! I have had good experiences with them also.

13. Sdh

Sdh ECF Guru ECF Veteran

I have ordered from ECX since July 2010. I have had excellent customer service. I buy most of my diy from them. I bought my first e-cig kit from them as well.

14. Chris97b

Chris97b Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

ECX has been my go-to vendor for my daily vape for over a year. Easily 20 orders from them, always with quick shipping and never a problem.

*highly* recommended :)

15. Loveridden

Loveridden Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

I've not had any problems with them, and they ship fast. They have some good juice. If you sign up for their newsletter they send you regular discounts.

: ecigexpress
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.