Is Innovaper FAke?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AVITWeb

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2009
New Jersey
A very understandable misshap.

But now I want to read back just because I think it makes it that much funnier to read all the posts from people going nuts against Innovapor.

This particular bandwagon of haters has run out of gas, but I'm sure there will be more.

For the record, I didn't have any problem with getting the other attys just with the fitting of the carts and the delay and night time coming too quickly and my job...etc etc etc.

RsL

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2009
Minneapolis
I received 4 of these 'new' 510 attys on Monday, and just to be clear, they are NOT the gold band 'Titan' type which has also been discussed on this thread. Anyway, by looking at the insides of the atty I can tell that they are slightly different from every other 510 atty I have purchased.

With that said, last night I used one of them for the entire evening. It worked great, certainly just as good as any other 510 atty I've used! Maybe even slightly better, but I want to use it some more before making that statement.

I too want more info on who made these things if it wasn't by Joye. But anyone who has currently ordered any of these 'new' attys shouldn't panic as mine is working great. And I'm sure everyone else who will be receiving their order soon will let us know how the atty is working for them as well...

Last edited:

Surf Monkey

Cartel Boss
ECF Veteran
May 28, 2009
Sesame Street
I too want more info on who made these things if it wasn't by Joye. But anyone who has currently ordered any of these 'new' attys shouldn't panic as mine is working great. And I'm sure everyone else who will be receiving their order soon will let us know how the atty is working for them as well...

Right. That's why I removed that original post. I wanted to double check the information I was getting and make sure they were talking about the generic version, not the Titans.

The long and the short of it is that we believe the Titan branded atomizers are legitimate Joye hardware, but the "new" un-branded 510 atomizers are counterfeit.

Be aware that I'm simply passing along information I got from two of the other suppliers, both of which work directly with Joye. I don't want to mention them by name because I don't want to cause a conflict here. Also be aware that I'm not accusing InnoVapor of any wrong doing. I don't know how they came across these atomizers, so if they are indeed counterfeit, IV may not have known about it when they purchased their stock.

Last edited:

Palmetto

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2009
USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Surf Monkey View Post
And on that note, I've become privy to information strongly suggesting that the new 510 atomizers InnoVapor is selling are counterfeit. I'm getting this from people who are in direct contact with Joye (I'm not at liberty to disclose who) and they are 100% sure that the atomizers were not designed or built by Joye. They may perform as good or better than the Joye product, but they're not Joye hardware.

I have no idea if InnoVapor knew these were counterfeit when they bought them and started selling them, so I'm not putting any blame on them until I hear what they have to say about the issue.

As you will note, SM since edited/scrubbed that post.

I received 4 of these 'new' 510 attys on Monday, and just to be clear, they are NOT the gold band 'Titan' type which has also been discussed on this thread. Anyway, by looking at the insides of the atty I can tell that they are slightly different from every other 510 atty I have purchased.

With that said, last night I used one of them for the entire evening. It worked great, certainly just as good as any other 510 atty I've used!

Apparently, there's been two separate issues here: the 510 atomisers previously sold which were branded as "Titan," and the "new" totally rad atomisers which are supposed to knock your socks off.

I think we all "want more info on who made these things if it wasn't by Joye."

Surf Monkey

Cartel Boss
ECF Veteran
May 28, 2009
Sesame Street
Again, be aware that we've been talking about two different things in this thread.

1) Titan branded atomizers which pillbox38 has now confirmed are genuine Joye hardware.

2) "New" un-branded atomizers, which I've been told by people close to Joye are counterfeit.

Also one more time - I'm not accusing InnoVapor of any wrong doing. I'm just pointing out that I've been told by reliable sources that the un-branded "new" atomizers are not Joye hardware. They may work better than the Joye ones, they may not. I don't own any of them so I can't speak to that. But I would like to know what the story is with them, as I'm hearing that they're not manufactured by Joye.

gatsby

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Albuquerque, NM
No idea where his carts come from all the carts i sell fit perfectly:)

Atta Boy. As if you haven't done enough damage to their business in one day you are now advertising on their sub-forum. After your last tizzy on these boards I swore I was never going to buy TW or TECC products and I was about to change my mind for the mega batteries when I stumbled on this melodrama and it was reinforced why I don't wont to give any of my money to a DB like you.
I am sure TW and Tecc have enough customers and you don't care but thats my $.02.

pillbox38

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
gatsby..thanks for your input, i think you will find that the issues on the atomisers arent over im confirming one thing.. Ie if the TITAN branded ones are bought My carts fit these perfectly.From Wicked USA..

Surf Monkey has a valid concern i have received several PMs from other suppliers re the second issue. Really advertising on here.. Try stating a fact..

Twinkie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2009
Atta Boy. As if you haven't done enough damage to their business in one day you are now advertising on their sub-forum.
Seriously.

In his sub-forum, he was just an innocent victim looking for information. No bad intent whatsoever. Just looking for some help, folks. (Oh by the way, this very item is now on sale at TW, not that this is coincidental or anything.)

And after everyone played Internet Detective for the afternoon, it turned out the counterfeit TW 510's were sourced from... none other than TW.

"Oh gee, sorry, folks. By the way, I'm still selling these. Pay no attention to the fact that I've publicly crapped all over one of my own customers."

Taylor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2009
York, PA
Seriously.

In his sub-forum, he was just an innocent victim looking for information. No bad intent whatsoever. Just looking for some help, folks. (Oh by the way, this very item is now on sale at TW, not that this is coincidental or anything.)

And after everyone played Internet Detective for the afternoon, it turned out the counterfeit TW 510's were sourced from... none other than TW.

"Oh gee, sorry, folks. By the way, I'm still selling these. Pay no attention to the fact that I've publicly crapped all over one of my own customers."
Not really. You guys would have a point if that was all IV sold, but apparently they're also selling attys that don't fit Joye carts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread