is there a way to sweeten up ones e-juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
It's not advisable to just walk into a grocery store and use their flavorings. It's got to be safe to inhale, not just to eat.

RTS Vapes has probably the most variety of flavors. But, check out the DIY Forum to learn more first.

Iv3shf

May 25, 2017
Italy/England
Jason, just don't do it, you must make sure that the flavour you buy for your juices are made with a PG base!
Do not use OIL based flavouring.
If you're ino DIY and want to sweeten up your juices and don't want to buy CAP Super Sweet or similar, you can buy sucralose and dilute it with PG in a hot bath or UC if you have one. Start with a 5% it's really sweet!

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Jason, just don't do it, you must make sure that the flavour you buy for your juices are made with a PG base!

Well...not exactly. There are flavorings now, like Real Flavors, and some of the One Stop Blends and One Stop Flavors made by One Stop DIY Shop, that are VG based (RF) and/or a combination of PG & VG based (OSDIY ones mentioned).

However, I 100% agree about not just buying grocery store flavorings. It's not a good idea at all.

Last edited:

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
of Course @JCinFLA, I know that there are other option but it was just to stay on the topic of not buying oil based flavors,without confusing with too much, that's all.

In other threads the OP has expressed an interest in possibly DIYing. It was to hopefully prevent him from getting confused, that I posted what I did above. He needs to know that "you must make sure that the flavour you buy for your juices are made with a PG base", does not contradict what he's likely to read in other threads (ie. that flavorings in a VG base and/or a combination PG & VG base, are also commonly used in eliquids and are also safe).

ETA: I apologize if my initial post was taken as a correction to you. It wasn't meant to be that at all, but rather a clarification for the OP.

Last edited:

rob33

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2009
A World Traveler
You could try ethyl maltol I use FA. Only a drop per 10ml. As far testing flavors there are so many concentrations it would be impossible. Best thing get the flavor you are looking for and figure out with small batches to get what you are looking for. I get most of my stuff from bullcityvapor most of the reviewers on there will give you a good starting point percentage for each flavor.

Last edited:
Reactions: Opinionated

Simar Sidhu

Moved On
Jun 1, 2017
  • Deleted by retired1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread