no sweetener ejuice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Void

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2010
San Diego
Cant seem to get around this road block. Most juices I come across have some sort of sweet additive to make their juice really appealing. Unfortunately my wallet is getting tired of replacing atomizers due to them getting gunked up too fast.

Found a juice I liked that had low sweetener and was still tasty, fruity. Turns out that this juice after double the normal life span of my former atomizers was much cleaner when it was time to change out. Nicotine in it was a little too harsh for me so now I'm looking beyond my local brick and motor stores and back online to find a brand or company that can supply a good non or extremely low sweetened juice. Might be time to start liking tobacco flavors?

Any brands I can try?

Reactions: stols001

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Did that for a long time and got tired of maintenance.
Really? I found the maintainance to be about the same if you use tc on an RDA the wicks can last a week. My sister gets a solid month out of her 1.8ohm nautilus coils though so it may depend a lot on how you vape. Iirc tc will help in any case.

Outcast

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2013
Vermont
Try this

MOHAWK VAPORS

And thy are having a 20% off

Vary clean juice no added sweetener

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
667931a9f15e29a19b2328200fa8279b.png

• Useful

Void

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2010
San Diego
I started to diy about 18 months ago. One of the reasons was because I don't like sweet juices, besides the gunk factor, I just don't like the sweetness. I have about 50 flavors and not one is a sweetener.

Awesome, you have any guides or starter info I can run with? Might be the solution is to make it myself. Any tips on not over buying flavors until i find one I like?

Void

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2010
San Diego
That would depend on your flavor profile. I started out with just tobacco flavors, have since branched out to fruits, custards, creams etc. To be honest what ever sounds good I'll give a try. What I found I didn't like, except for a few, was the one shots, again just too sweet for my taste.
When you get flavors do they come pre sweetend? I mostly use a strawberry type base flavor.

My Batt Hurts

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2017
UK
Hi - just an idea...

Get some unflavoured liquid (possibly nicotine shots). This means you can a) dilute/mix, b) 'wash' your coils through with it and/or c) just vape it neat - it's quite nice, in its own way. You can get it in different PG/VG ratios and nic strengths, or make your own.

Unflavoured (on its own or mixed in with just a little flavoured stuff) should dramatically increase coil life - it does for me.

The kind of thing I mean. (Excuse the UK link).

• Useful

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
You need the DIY forum https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forums/diy-e-liquid.38/

Talk to FranC, she can't abide overly sweet mixes and might be able to suggest some flavors to start with.

Tobacco eliquid can be sweet or not, depending on the flavor but it has its own gunkness issues. As far as premade juices you are getting some good suggestions already.

You may also find, as others have said that thinning some juices with unflavored may help as it will reduce overall flavoring which is often quite high in commercial juices so some flavors that are naturally sweet even with no sweetener added, may be more palatable at a lower flavoring ratio.

Best of luck,

Anna

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Cant seem to get around this road block. Most juices I come across have some sort of sweet additive to make their juice really appealing. Unfortunately my wallet is getting tired of replacing atomizers due to them getting gunked up too fast.

Found a juice I liked that had low sweetener and was still tasty, fruity. Turns out that this juice after double the normal life span of my former atomizers was much cleaner when it was time to change out. Nicotine in it was a little too harsh for me so now I'm looking beyond my local brick and motor stores and back online to find a brand or company that can supply a good non or extremely low sweetened juice. Might be time to start liking tobacco flavors?

Any brands I can try?

tobacco will gunk hard..

this is the least gunky ejuice I know of..

ProVari Fuel E-Liquid

it is made for lower wattage vaping when you buy tthe higher PG ejuice ... but some people can go up to two months without needing to change a coil.

lower your wattage, increase your PG, get juices from places like provari fuel or heathers heavenly vapes.. live with what cost your left with.

sdennislee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2012
Alaska
Zen is ok at best just the flavor seems to drop off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Agreed, I was looking for juices with low or zero added sweetener. I tired 4, thought they had decent flavor just not my favorite flavors. I should add if you join their Facebook group they have a 15% off coupon code thats good for every order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread