Is this an M201?

Status
Not open for further replies.

suzano

Aug 30, 2009
I've used both (assuming the N Joy and the 4072 are 801s) I think both are good but prefer the M201. I ordered the 201's from freshsmoking.com where it is called the Emperor. I've got the pretty red one with the flower graphics and the black and grey swirling smoke graphics one. I also had a problem with one of my batteries but it was no big deal as I had ordered a number of replacements. Freshsmoking shipped it priority mail the same day and I got it 2 days later. Important to note that 801 batteries do NOT work with this model and if you use the wrong battery or cartridge you will suck till your cheeks ache without getting any vapor. (Both mistakes I made as a newbee and blamed on the 201 instead of my own ignorance...I thought all parts were all interchangable) . You can distinguish between the batteries by looking for the small air holes drilled on the threads of the 201's. The 201's cartridges have little curved mouthpieces.

kebochina

Moved On
Oct 22, 2009
shenzhen
www.kebochina.com
  • Deleted by Sun Vaporer
  • Reason: spammer
I also bought my m201 from Shawn at Lite Cigs (he takes care of me, super fast shipping, that comes in handy when I wait till the last minute to order). One of the batteries was giving me trouble, as someone else said, it would just stop working, a few minutes later it would work. I emailed him and he said he would replace it but I decided to keep it, I can get by. Now the other battery is doing the same. I'm wondering if the atomizer gets too hot or something, because if I wait just a couple of minutes it works fine.

I'm new to this so I don't know how they are supposed to work, but I usually take like 2 to 4 puffs to get a hit, that might be too big of a hit, but I'm used to roll your own cigarettes. I average 1 cartridge a day and at first I used 1 charged battery a day but now I'm using 2 batteries. On a stressful day I might use 2 carts.

I would like to know if this is average if anyone can tell me.

I just purchased a car charger and a USB passthrough so I won't use the batteries when I'm working or in the car. That should help the battery life big time.

General Idea

Unregistered Supplier
Sep 24, 2009
Northeast Pennsylvania
Yes Shawn at litecigusa.net sells a great 201. I have a couple of them.

Despite the bigger atty, I fail to find much of a difference in the vape between a 201 and an 801 with the smaller atty coil. granted the 201 must be prone to fail less, but I have only had 1 801 atty fail out of 30.

The atomizer design / air holes are different in a 201 than an 801, with the 201 giving a bit of a harder draw. This is good for people who would otherwise wail on an analog.

You can actually feel the vapor building in your throat as you hit it, it gives you an idea of how big a hit you're getting. This is the only pv I have gotten that feel from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread