Is this right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
The center post looks deformed but the connection is sitting were it should be . I use two different connections one is beveled more then the other . I also think there is little allusion going on in this pick . I cant imagine me sending out a mod with a post all beat up like that . Again I think this could be from the photo .

T1lVl Your welcome to send the mod to me if there is something wrong with it I will take care of it

Last edited:

T1lVl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2013
Las Vegas, NV, USA
I am enjoying it is working but I don't want something that might cause problems later the reason I asked.

Also it would be a pain considering what we have went through already. Heres another pic

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1375659430299.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1375659430299.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 35

debzcf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2013
At the shore...
I KNOW! I'm trying NOT to think about the GREENIES.....that's why I'm digging around here in these threads trying to keep my mind (and my fingers) occupied so I won't BUY NOW on the Greenie!!!! I MUST resist!!! I even put some green stickers on my all-white VV Grand thinking that might help.....but NOOOOOOoooooooo!!! I think it's making it worse. :lol:

You're too funny STOP obsessing.

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
I am enjoying it is working but I don't want something that might cause problems later the reason I asked.

Also it would be a pain considering what we have went through already. Heres another pic

In this pic it looks to me like the 510 connection is pressed in to far . How I dont no we use a jig on all the fittings so there all set to the exact height . I cant tell from the pictures . If it makes you feel better send it in . If you run into a problem down the road I will take care of it no worries there .

The four slots you see should be even with the base or just a whisker above the well

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
In this pic it looks to me like the 510 connection is pressed in to far . How I dont no we use a jig on all the fittings so there all set to the exact height . I cant tell from the pictures . If it makes you feel better send it in . If you run into a problem down the road I will take care of it no worries there .

The four slots you see should be even with the base or just a whisker above the well

Ah ha! So maybe......just MAYBE I'm not as crazy as I had started feeling..... :lol: That's what I was seeing/not seeing.....wondering if I was seeing....and it turns out that's not even the part Tim was worried about. :)

FeistyAlice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Near Dallas Texas
So I noticed today my 510 connection doesn't look properly made. I noticed cause my reomizer isn't exactly sitting leveled. I was admiring the beauty and saw a lip then looked on the inside

a9u3yta2.jpg

I haven't read all the thread but some of my observations. I think the main part of the pressed in fitting, outer rim, in picture, is an allusion making it look like it is pressed in too deep. After taking a couple of pics of a couple of my REOs I can see how it would look that way but if you look closely in OP pic you can see the reflection of well color on raised rim of fitting. I read to where Robert commented that the center pin looks goobered up some. I looked at a bunch of mine going all the way back and the only one that is sightly marred is the orange, my latest addition. It's just some scratching on the pin, though. It came that way.

I will add that all of my metal REOs, whether new or oldest, and all in between have a tiny bit of play in the attachment. I can move any atty, carto, RBA, etc., just a little bit to straighten the "atty" up.

Someone commented s/he didn't know how a pressed fitting could be below the well and I concur. If you put your fingernail out towards outside of well then pull it in towards center you can definitely feel the lip of the pressed in fitting.

Feisty Alice

20130804_184457.jpg~original

20130804_184526.jpg~original

T1lVl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2013
Las Vegas, NV, USA
Cool thanks. Thats what I was wondering. Cause it does off set a little bit but not a big deal to me. I was worried connection might not be good enough or a short might be able to be caused or something. I am loving my REO and if something happened to it I'm not sure what I do besides cry.

I been vaping for no reason. Vaped 3 bottles full yesterday because I was having fun.

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Yeah, Tim....just relax and enjoy it. If there turns out to be something wrong with it, Rob will fix it. Funny how much juice you can go through just because it's so darn good. Huh? Sometimes we caution people to lower the nic level of their juice early on for that very reason. Ha. It's easy to vape yourself into a nic coma just because it's so much fun. :)

Justice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2011
The part of Canada that doesn't get enuf Snow :(
Cool thanks. Thats what I was wondering. Cause it does off set a little bit but not a big deal to me. I was worried connection might not be good enough or a short might be able to be caused or something. I am loving my REO and if something happened to it I'm not sure what I do besides cry.

I been vaping for no reason. Vaped 3 bottles full yesterday because I was having fun.

If I was you I'd buy another one to use while that one goes to the Reo spa :lol:

Justice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2011
The part of Canada that doesn't get enuf Snow :(
Amazing idea. Unfortunately my pockets would disagree. :(

Your pockets and health would disagree more if you ended up back on the stinkies. My smoking valued out to about 2 Reos and reomizers plus a few batts every month :lol: so into month 2 or so you should be ahead of the game financially.

MamaTried

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Northern California
Yeah, Tim....just relax and enjoy it. If there turns out to be something wrong with it, Rob will fix it. Funny how much juice you can go through just because it's so darn good. Huh? Sometimes we caution people to lower the nic level of their juice early on for that very reason. Ha. It's easy to vape yourself into a nic coma just because it's so much fun. :)

ah-haaa! n-n-n-ooo one-one t-t-t-old m-m-m-me a-a-a-bout th-th-that :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread