Status
Not open for further replies.

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Hello and welcome to the forum. Glad to have you here!:)

I don't own an iTaste vv3 but here's a huge thread for iTaste vv3 users: The Innokin iTaste VV V3 Owners Group

You will need to have 5 posts (not 5 threads) and wait until the server updates at :25 past the hour should you wish to post over there.

amoret

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2013
Sharon, ND, USA
Yeah, I have one (well, actually five:oops:) and I got the oldest one October 7, 2013. It is just now starting to not hold a charge very well, but has worked great for over a year. Part of why I have so many is that the batteries are pretty small, and as a chain vaper with at least two flavors going at any given time I tend to always have two charging. Other than that I obviously love them.
vvx5_zps137bb769.jpg

Last edited:

wheelie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Ont. Canada
www.independentont.com
Wife has two of them. One is a little less than a year old. She set it down in her drink and when you turned it on it got hot. I bought her another one and put the ruined one in my drawer for a month. One day I was going to tear it apart and turned it on and it seemed fine. It was put back in her rotation and it has been working like a charm the past three months. They are a very good battery. CHEERS!

ChuckB

ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2010
Uvalde, Texas
There is nearly always an iTaste VV with a Mini ProTank 2 in my shirt pocket. I have two of the batts and rotate them as they need charging. Not sure how long I've had them, 4-6 months at least and both are going strong. When I'm at my desk or just hanging around the house I use either an MVP 20w or Segelei mini 30w with a Trophy Tank but I don't like carrying those around as they are a bit bulky in the shirt pocket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread