Status
Not open for further replies.

Ms.P

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2014
Mid-Missouri, USA

Hope everybody's Monday isn't going all too terribly

1 Well that's not a very cheery way to start the week. lol How about...

Happy_Monday.png

Last edited:

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
#1 Lol MsP .......my eyes about popped out of my head. Seeing gold swirlies in front of my eyes and can't think haha

Have several tanks to clean today but one less than I should. Had one crack and leak at the top band. Was a T2. Still have one of those left so ehhh. There are a few juices I like better with that tank but not enough to buy any more of them.

Ms.P

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2014
Mid-Missouri, USA
#1 Lol MsP .......my eyes about popped out of my head. Seeing gold swirlies in front of my eyes and can't think haha

Have several tanks to clean today but one less than I should. Had one crack and leak at the top band. Was a T2. Still have one of those left so ehhh. There are a few juices I like better with that tank but not enough to buy any more of them.

But you're awake now, aren't ya! lol

kathi17

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2013
Stonington, ME, USA

I've been trying to only get glass tanks for a while now, because I have so many tank crackers. Besides, it always makes me wonder if the plastic is leeching chemicals into my juice. It's surprising how many tanks are plastic instead of glass.

I understand that the Evod has switched to glass now too, but most of the venders don't specify whether they carry the plastic Evods or the glass ones. Even some of the more popular rebuildables like the Kayfuns have plastic tanks. (I really want a Kayfun, and would prefer to use the windowed tank so I can see my juices, but not if it's plastic)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread