It's been a while

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys and gals. It's me, BigJimW. No, don't expect any more of those tirade type of videos I made years ago. I'm a very changed man.

Sadly, I fell off the wagon and went back to analogs. Smoked them for years until a new e-cig store opened up shop right around the corner from my house. My weakened left leg and disability makes my mobility very limited. I knew I was killing myself smoking, and I prayed to God for help.

Well, last week, a new e-cig store opened up here on 30 Main St, Woonsocket, RI and man, what a selection of kits, mods, and liquids they have. I was like a kid in a candy store. God answered that prayer.

I was really amazed how far along the e-cig came since I vaped years ago. The starter kit I bought, the KangerTech EVOD starter kit, seems to be much more substantial and a large improvement on that Smoking Everywhere starter kit I bought years ago. And not even a quarter of the price.

But what I am even more amazed of is the acceptance of the e-cig. Although the Smoking Everywhere kit may not have been the best, we do have to give that company props for taking the FDA to court that time in vaping history. Back then, vaping supplies were hard to find. Now you can buy them in every store from Walmart to your local Family Dollar. How times have changed.

I do, however, owe the admins an apology. Yes, years ago my videos were rather rough with the language. That will never happen again. Any pro vaping videos going forward will be safe for work.

I'm hoping to touch base with old friends and make new ones. while at the same time, saving my life. I watched my dad die of cancer. By Gods grace, it won't happen to me.

Vape Strong!

I'm going to need a fog horn just vaping this thing.

Attachments

• 2016-02-10 16-35-50.400.jpg
    2016-02-10 16-35-50.400.jpg
    479.3 KB · Views: 7

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Welcome and glad you joined.
But what I am even more amazed of is the acceptance of the e-cig
Depends on what state you live in.
The vaping community is still in a fight with the FDA. Need all the help we can get. If the FDA had their way, we all would most probably still be using stinkies.
Might like to read through:
CASAA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread