Hello all from Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teresa Williams

Jan 27, 2018
Hello everybody...I gave up cigarettes 2 yrs ago after smoking for 30+ years. I thank God every day for my vapes...without them i never would have made it through!!! Anytime i have a problem with my vape or when im thinking of purchasing a new one because of a problem, i always refer to utube videos!!!!! There are some great ones out there for the starter kits, mods, and juice. Just an fyi....

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hello everybody...I gave up cigarettes 2 yrs ago after smoking for 30+ years. I thank God every day for my vapes...without them i never would have made it through!!! Anytime i have a problem with my vape or when im thinking of purchasing a new one because of a problem, i always refer to utube videos!!!!! There are some great ones out there for the starter kits, mods, and juice. Just an fyi....
Welcome and glad you joined.
You Tube is a great source of information, now you are a member of a forum with greater sources of information. Please feel free to post.

Reactions: stols001

chellie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2014
USA
Hello and welcome. I have been vaping for awhile and still use YouTube to figure out things :) and this forum.

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread