Status
Not open for further replies.

eHuman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2010
San Diego
Wow I thought I was going to have to wait until tomorrow. Tracking said it was out for delivery 10:00am today. Mail comes at 3:eek:opm sharp every day. By 6:00pm no mail. 8:pm and I decide to check delivery status after I had already given up. Said it was delivered at 6:30pm.

I run outside and open the mailbox and there is my long awaited package.

I'm a proud new owner of a Zmax2! It sure is pretty. EH IMRs were at 3.6v each :( I popped them on the charger, loaded up a tank and carto, organized my old and new stuff and checked one of the charging batteries, 3.7v, it will have to do.

vaping a 1.5Ω DCT with Madvapes Hawaiin Delight.

Out of work, I ran out of supplies and my last PV died about 2 1/2 months ago. I couldn't afford a new PV and attys and ended up back on analogs. I miss vaping, it has been so long it is almost a brand new experience again. When I quit I was dripping in cheapo attys constantly having to fill/fiddle/clean them. I'm not new to VV but this is my first VW and tank and I am loving the heck out of it.

Someone's got to understand my excitement lol.

eHuman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2010
San Diego
Just tried some black licorice in it, and it doesn't suck! It is actually pretty darn good.

I don't know if it is just the freshness and excitement of a new romance, but I am still in love with the Zmax2. There are some out there that are more comely or slender, more flashy or fat is all the right places, but this one is mine, and I love her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread