It's KONTEST time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glam

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2011
La Salle, Illinois
I see that I did not win....but I am not a sore loser....sometimes.

woman-crying.jpeg

:D

Really do appreciate the opportunity, Kat. :wub:

thank-you.gif

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Since this thread will surely start to dwindle, I'm just going to say this much -

KOOL kontest, great fun, marvelous interactions, but maybe the most surprising and enjoyable parts (for me) came after it had already concluded. To see some of the replies, both from winners and non winners, was downright inspiring.

Vapers are the coolest group of people-I-don't-really-know that I've ever been exposed to in my life. You guys all rock. Thanks for letting me hang around. :unsure:

And Kat (welp, yeppers), you outdid youself, kid. This-here was the PIF to top all PIFs. And you made it FUN to boot.

THIS one's for "all y'all" :toast:

Thanks for the fun. I sure do appreciate it. And good night.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Since this thread will surely start to dwindle, I'm just going to say this much -

KOOL kontest, great fun, marvelous interactions, but maybe the most surprising and enjoyable parts (for me) came after it had already concluded. To see some of the replies, both from winners and non winners, was downright inspiring.

Vapers are the coolest group of people-I-don't-really-know that I've ever been exposed to in my life. You guys all rock. Thanks for letting me hang around. :unsure:

And Kat (welp, yeppers), you outdid youself, kid. This-here was the PIF to top all PIFs. And you made it FUN to boot.

DPL o 22..... what thoughtful and beautiful sentiments! Thank you so very much. This meant the world to me, and I could feel all of you contributing to the festivities. Agreed.... we vapers shirley DO rock!!!

Thank you, girls and boys... I appreciate you no end.

Wow, this would be a perfect ending and a perfect time to close the thread. But I will leave it open in case any latecomers and/or strays come by to say hello. We'll know when to shut the lights and lock the doors, eh?

My true thanks to you. I loved every minute of this....... and it WILL happen again sometime!!!!!!!

PARTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Spunky

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
Louisiana

Since this thread will "dwindle" and my curiosity is peaking, what does PIF mean? :confused:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

Glam

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2011
La Salle, Illinois
DPL o 22..... what thoughtful and beautiful sentiments! Thank you so very much. This meant the world to me, and I could feel all of you contributing to the festivities. Agreed.... we vapers shirley DO rock!!!

Thank you, girls and boys... I appreciate you no end.

Wow, this would be a perfect ending and a perfect time to close the thread. But I will leave it open in case any latecomers and/or strays come by to say hello. We'll know when to shut the lights and lock the doors, eh?

My true thanks to you. I loved every minute of this....... and it WILL happen again sometime!!!!!!!

PARTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Party jugs, next time please. And I don't mean those little things on the website...I mean JUGS!! :D

il_570xN.514942907_jzpu.jpg

Spunky

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
Louisiana
Named after a particularly excellent movie, if you're unfamiliar with it. It starred Kevin Spacey, Haley Joel Osment, Helen Hunt & Jay Mohr.

It's one of those that will leave you thinking about it for days to come. At least it did for me.
Found that thread very interesting but what I have are RBA ( Hornet ) and supplies and of course ejuice (tons of it ). So not sure my RBA wound intrigue anyone. We want the PIF going :) Very cool thread!

COOL! :toast: I am now SUPER member ,,not SENIOR..that made me feel old :facepalm:

Last edited:

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Agreed.... we vapers shirley DO rock!!!

"...and don't call me Shirley!!" :facepalm: :D LOL!!

Named after a particularly excellent movie, if you're unfamiliar with it. It starred Kevin Spacey, Haley Joel Osment, Helen Hunt & Jay Mohr.

It's one of those that will leave you thinking about it for days to come. At least it did for me.

Actually, the idea/term/saying about "Paying It Forward" was around long before the movie... :)

As was one of my faves: "Practice Random Acts of Kindness and Senseless Acts of Beauty"... :wub:
(which has been attributed to the writer Anne Herbert, and misquoted many times!!)

But whatever you want to call it... it's ALL Good!!! sillylove.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread