Status
Not open for further replies.

nick78

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2010
illinois USA
goodejuice.com
Time to give some juice away! Three questions, three separate posts gives you three separate chances. After the three questions are answered, any subsequent posts will count as chances!

1) How long has it been since your last cigarette?

2) How has vaping affected your life?

3) Do you still have a cigarette every now and then? If so, what are your impressions when you have one?

Contest will end Wednesday night just before midnight, Thursday morning.

Random.org will select the winners.

First place= 2-30ml. bottles of Goodejuice eliquid.

Second place= 1-30ml. and 1-10ml. of Goodejuice eliquid.

Third place= 2-10ml. bottles of Goodejuice eliquid.

Winners can choose any Goodejuice flavor.

Some new fruit flavor suggestions for winners to try:

Cereal Killer
Crunch Berries
Blue Pom
Lemon Shake-Up
Cranberry Crush

Some new Tobacco flavor suggestions for winners to try:

Southern Red Tobacco
State Express Tobacco
Ridgewood Tobacco
Lizard Tail Tobacco
Shade Tobacco

Good Luck Everyone!!:vapor:

Reactions: jefsview

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
Today is my 3 month cig free vapeversary! I wrote this earlier today and it answers all 3 questions.

It was a whim. A spontaneous decision of which I had little faith.

A little over 3 months ago I went into the cigarette store to buy 3 cartons of cigs and saw a blister pack of vape (650 mah battery and CE 5 top). A neighbor had put vape in my head months earlier so I said to myself "oh what the hell" and picked it up with a bottle of e juice. I probably had a cigarette dangling in my mouth as I got home and took it out of the package and filled the tank. I tried it and thought "oh wow, I could like this". I struggled for the next 12 days, smoking and vape. Then I found my proper nicotine level, had some better tanks, and juice I liked. Three months ago today I had my last cigarette, and three months ago today I put my last unopened pack of cigarettes and all the lighters in a cabinet. Perhaps I put them there "just in case", but they remain untouched thanks to vape.

Now to many of you and myself it is a reason to celebrate or just recognize the accomplishment. But the struggle didn't end three months ago, it just became a newer struggle. The first month was the most difficult. Three months ago I found ECF, and I had help. On ECF I learned to keep a tank with higher nicotine level juice in it close just to hit when the cravings "itched", and it worked. I learned there were hundreds if not thousands of people going through the same experience that I was. I learned that ECF not only gave immense moral support just from reading the "threads", but that there was a huge number of individuals, "experts" if you will, who had been down this path before me and provided information and education about vape.

I had the goal of reducing my nicotine level to zero when I first realized vape was going to work for me. I started at 12 mg. For one month I didn't budge from this level. Then I started getting my juice in lower levels, and combining 2 bottles of juice to change the flavor or reduce the nicotine. UGH! I hate to think how much money I wasted that first month or two, but yet what I was doing was working to keep me off the cigs. I cannot place a numerical value on how much my life has improved since I was able to get off the cigs. Every aspect of life improved.

The first drop in nicotine level was the most difficult for me. It was almost like the first weeks of vape and at times I was chain vaping a lower level. In a short time it passed and I achieved 10 mg, then 9mg, better equipment (Nautilus Mini, 1.8 ohm coils), then 6 mg. Then I got into the world of sub ohm (Kanger Subtank mini 1.2 ohm coils). As I type this I am hitting a 6mg juice in the Nautilus, just to get rid of all my 6mg stuff. (I'm not cheap, ok, yes I am but I prefer frugal). I use 3 mg in the Kanger, and have even started using ZERO mg nicotine when I feel like chain vaping (ok, I do chain vape often) or just to help myself get used to the lower nicotine level of 3mg. The first reduction was the hardest, the rest of the drops I took as a personal challenge and found them easier. This isn't something new, thousands have led me on this well beaten path. My journey has been one of plateaus and downward improvements, but the upward surge of life improvement is immeasurable.

So today I am just counting the cigarettes I won't have. It's just another slash on my calendar and tomorrow is another day. I can remember someone laughing in the forum as they said I would be surprised how fast the days will go by. It makes me chuckle at the thought.

I think I'll spend the day researching my next "shinyitis" purchase, and trying to squeeze blood out of a turnip to pay for it.

Have a great day everyone.

sungbd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
1) How long has it been since your last cigarette?
I started vaping on last October.
Since that time I think I smoked cigarette two times....
One in the New years party at my friends house (I was out of juice, and my body wants me to take some nic... hahaha~)
The other about two weeks ago, again I was out of all the juices at the bar.... no other way to take nic. :facepalm:

So, it can be two weeks (strictly speaking), or almost 7 months (generally speaking)!

sungbd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
2) How has vaping affected your life?

Besides of quitting smoking which is awesome in many senses like no unpleasnat smells, indoor vaping in the winter time, health concerns....
Vaping makes me to meet awesome people who are full of humor and willing to help, in the ECF.

I used to surf around the web or enjoying the TV when I have free time...
Now? I play at the ECF. Even during the work. Hahaha~

Bad side of vaping?
Spending too much money for my new hobby?

sungbd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
3) Do you still have a cigarette every now and then? If so, what are your impressions when you have one?

Tried two times since I started vaping because of urgent need of Nic when the vaping is not possible.
Not pleasant at all...
After getting used to the yum vaping, smoking... ughhh.... hate to go back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread