J-Wrap vs Homemade wrap? Help? (Snow Wolf 200)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wrice4

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2014
Texas
The one I ordered from Vapor Skinz comes in 4 pieces, two cover the glass sides and two covers the metal perimeter.
Just got my limited edition yesterday and already have an inch long scratch on the top by the 510. I have no idea how it got it as I have had it in 1 spot. It might have come like that, but I don't want to have to send it back and wait for a new one. Just pisses me off lol.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
I've made my own wraps out of fabric. I like the feel and they last longer than you might think. I made a pattern, cut the fabric and stuck it on the mod using double-sided carpet tape. It might take a couple of tries to get the fit just right, but I had lots of fun!

bleminiblingfront.jpg

Reactions: k5blazer

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
I know they do. I just can't justify spending $20 on it, when I can buy an entire sheet for $6.50. Plus, I could buy 3 different sheets for the price of 1 J-Wrap, which would allow me to change out often if I get bored with it. But I can never come up with a final answer on what kind of wrap I want. If only the SW was out for a while, so I can see pictures of what they looks like in different wraps.

Somehow I think the cost of CAD programming and Cutter printing has a bit to do with expense. Then there is the actual labor involved in setup/etc.

I can do many things cheaper. The real question is can it be done Cheaper and as good or better or is one willing to accept less for less?

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Somehow I think the cost of CAD programming and Cutter printing has a bit to do with expense. Then there is the actual labor involved in setup/etc.

I can do many things cheaper. The real question is can it be done Cheaper and as good or better or is one willing to accept less for less?

I'm happy. :)

scrysidecotton.jpg
scryfacecotton.jpg

Reactions: k5blazer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread