JAC Vapour Series-B DNA 75w

Status
Not open for further replies.

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
Pufferoonz, what's with the :evil: at the end of your posts lately, and, when will you have TIME to help me with the clock? :D

it's my FAV emoj-a-smiles, nothing more - now I gotta get back & try to get on my horse...

and here's a link to clock repair

4826.gif

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
I'm still working on loosening mine up, but I'll get there (and will definitely report it when...).

I like the idea of new doors, and love that they're looking at options. I hope the eventually do one in the same material as the body.

In the meantime, "things" are in play (soon...).

Is that the entire cause? Loosened battery?

If so, I'm good to go. I'll just send it to @Katdarling for "fixin'" again. :lol:

I am told the color of the cover will be the same as the original. I do not have the magnet issue and hope it does not change. Otherwise....

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
:shock: wow !

that's a bit EXTREME , huh ?

just glue the whole battery door on & be done with it ????

there must be a better solution...

LOL!!!! No! The MAGNETS. They'll never move again - nor will the door.

Tight is ALL right.

ed343e54aa716ee5a55e2f989f5a560a.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

:facepalm: ;) :lol:

JUMA55

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Waco, TX
So anyway, I'd be willing to bet some serious scratch that many of us still have a protective film on our screens. That would include me...at least up until now. Nothing I could see suggested I had this film on my screen. I looked and I looked and I looked and saw absolutely no sign that such a thing existed. But I just had this feeling it was on there. So I started picking at the edge and eventually I created a small bubble. I grabbed it with a pair of tweezers and sure enough I pulled it off. I'm almost reluctant to post this discovery because I can hear it now...."Bronze told me to pick at my screen and now it's ruined. Bronze is a jerk!"!! While it is true that Bronze is a jerk I don't want to get blamed for people wrecking their screens. Just sayin'. :)

Thanks, Bronze. I've had mine for a couple of months and never noticed the film.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Mine's still on. Is there any significant difference for removing it? I've no problem seeing the display, and kind of like that there's a little extra protection there.

At least I won't need to glue it. :lol:
Or send it to Kat.

gnees

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2014
Zephyrhills Fl.
vaping!!!Jables" data-source="post: 19829059" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
vaping!!!Jables said:
Can anyone tell me what a eggroll is? I've read y'all talking about them and Kabuki's.

Sent from my Z832 using Tapatalk
Let me see if I can get this right....

Ego one mega V2, by joytech. With the clr coils.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread