Janty NEO Puromizer on higher voltages

Status
Not open for further replies.

FaniFox

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2011
Greece
For the last month, since I bought the VV battery, I am using NEO with 3.7 and 4.2 Volts.
It performs great, better than expected. Higher volts give a sweeter, warmer vapor and it is much easier on draw, really easy, just like breathing!
I believe the outcome and the satisfaction also has to do with the e-liquid someone is using - there are e-liquids that taste better on 4.2 volts and others that are better on 3.2. I was able to find my sweet spot in liquids I wasn't very fond of when using them in NEO on 4.2 volts and now they have become my favorites!
In an occasion or two, I got this burned taste from NEO when using it on 4.2 volts with PG liquids, this was gone when I switched to 3.2. I never have burned taste when I use VG on all variable volts, even on 4.2
I know that a friend of mine is using his NEO on 4.7 volts with his mod. He really loves it and I keep insisting to him that he will burn his puro but up to now, he is doing fine and he is very happy with the vapor production and the flavor he is getting.

midficollege

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2011
Texas
I bought a lavatube and have occasionally used my Puromizer with an adapter. I didn't think it was that great (PG liquids) above 4.4V on any flavor, when it got a bit uncomfortably warm. Best result at a warmer temperature was with Totally-Wicked Apple 18MG. Tasted almost like warm apple cider at 4.4V.

I never got a "burnt" taste, really, but I did notice that some juices lost their flavor along the way, and some (V4L RY4) had some flavors "burn" at higher voltages before others did (i.e. The caramel flavor tasted burned, but the vanilla and tobacco were still there in their original forms).

jozbaldwin

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2009
I´m using my puro with my new provari, at first I thought that higher voltages just did bring a bad flavor to the puro, but then realised that I received on of the bad ones wich gives you a burn on the throat because the same effect was produced with the neo battery, luckily I was able to fix it by setting the voltaje to 2.9 or 3.0, being said that, at least with RY4, the best flavor is produced on a good puro at 3.7 volts max, higher than that it slowly starts to give a burnt taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread