Johnson's Creek - What should I try?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EasyVapin

ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2010
Enterprise, Alabama, United States
Hey guys, it seems like JC is one of the few suppliers with rave reviews that I have yet to try. I went to the website today and noticed they have a special where you order 3 bottles and get 10% off, so I'm going to go ahead and pace an order.

My question is, which 3 do I need to try? I already know one of them is going to be the Tennessee Cured, because trying to figure out what JC TC is how I found the place to start with when I saw it written in so many posts that I had to find out what it was! I'm not sure about the other 2 though. Any advice?

EasyVapin

ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2010
What's the consensus opinion on the Original Smoke juice vs the TC? I'd like to try the trio but I don't want to just waste money if the TC is hands down the best tasting juice they have, in which case I'd just try a 30mL bottle of it alone. How does their juice vape with an eGo?

Does anybody know if they have a coupon code that works?

EasyVapin

ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2010
Still no word on Halo restocking up so I just went ahead and placed an order for 30mL of JC TC. My wife loves the Hilton, which I enjoy but am still not sold on it being my "all day vape" so I ordered a 5 bottles from V4L, which has been her favorite Hilton to date, because once you order 5 or more your shipping is basically free.

Hopefully I'll enjoy the TC. I'm getting better at at least vaping most of the e-liquid I buy as opposed to letting it sit while I use ones I enjoy better, which is what I used to do. Doing that has opened my tastebuds some and allowed me to really get a feel for what I like and what I don't like.

JohnnyVapor

ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2009
Chicago, IL
EasyVapin - I'm personally not aware of any current coupon codes. As for the quality of their juices, I've felt it's always kind of hit or miss. I love their chocolate and strawberry, vanilla isn't too bad either. Their Original Smoke Juice is pretty awesome, but I didn't care for the Tenn Cured.

Oh, and by all means, stay far away from the Wisconsin Frost. One of the most horrible vapes I've ever had. I keep it on my shelf as a warning.

yanks21

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2010
New York
Hey Easy . . . I went for the buy 3 bottles get 10% OFF

To me I really didn't taste much of a difference in regards to their flavors.

The Original and TC tasted pretty similar and their Vanilla just tasted like the TC or Original with a hint of Vanilla on the inhale and exhale.

So my guess is the base for JC liquids is "main taste" and while the added flavor will change the overall flavor it won't by much :(

Tracey1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
Tampa, Fl
i'm pretty sure the Spiced Apple Cider is gone :(. But I would suggest you try the Original Sampler for $21.95. (plus shipping). 10 flavors and all are very good. From there you can decide which ones you would like to have bigger bottles of.
I've already ordered large bottles of Summer Peach, JC Original, Tennessee Cured, Black Cherry and FOUR bottles of Spiced Apple Cider. Yes, I love the Apple Cider. I hope I can make it last till next year when they make it available again. I like the Frost in the Red Oak line too.
Tracey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread