Johnson Creek Flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

CloudCuckooMan

ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2011
Nashville
www.reverbnation.com
I just got two small bottles from Johnson Creek JC Original and Tennessee Cured. I first opened the TN Cured because I read alot of good things about it and it was pretty intense. The first couple hits were interesting the closest I can come to describing it is molasses and coffee with a hint of tobacco. Its a very overpowering taste and I couldn't imagine vaping it all the time. So okay thats that...I open up the JC original andddd....its almost exactly the same! I honestly can't tell the difference between these two. Anyone tried both of these? Is there a chance they got some labels mixed up or something?

M_FactorX19

ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2011
N.E. Tennessee
i use to really like TN Cured. in fact it was my all day vape for a while when i first started vaping. its is a very strong complex flavor and when coming off analogs that can be a good thing. i wasnt sure if i liked it at first either but after spending some time with it grew to really enjoy it. i havent vaped it in a while but i do have and unopened 30ml bottle so i might have to revisit it soon.

rrayda

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2010
the icy northlands
I agree! I bought a complete sampler in a tin. Every flavor had the same overpowering and yucky base. The company seems to be made of very nice and professional people, but the taste was just not at all for me.

My experience exactly. I wish JC informed potential buyers visiting their site that all flavors use a proprietary flavored base. When I order a summer peach flavored juice, I want it to taste like peach, not peach and whatever. I think their base is supposed to be tobacco, but I never really got any tobacco characteristics from it. Just yuck.

CloudCuckooMan

ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2011
Nashville
www.reverbnation.com
i'm trying to give it a shot and see if i get a taste for it but so far no deals. i got some ry4 from madvapes its my first time trying any ry4 and it was pretty gross when i first tried it. letting that stuff sit for a few days makes all the difference in the world its my favorite now. hopefully johnson creek's stuff will be similar

Standpoint

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2011
South St. Paul, MN
I'm a big fan of Johnson Creek. I do agree their flavoring is strong, but it is right up my alley.

I buy both the original and tenessee cured. They do taste similar, though after a little while of smoking them you will notice a flavor difference between the two. I think that tenessee cured is better overall, but original kinda reminds me of breakfast :)

Give em a few days, but they really aren't going to change flavor-wise much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread