1. Win Vaping gear! The ECF 15 Millionth Post contest

We are fast approaching the 15 millionth ECF post and we have a contest to celebrate this huge landmark and amazing prizes to give out to our members! Head over to the official contest thread to see the rules and check out the prizes generously pledged by our registered suppliers on the prize announcement thread.

Joye eGo-C TWIST battery - Special charger?

Discussion in 'eGo Type Models' started by VaporVaper, Dec 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. VaporVaper

VaporVaper Full Member

I'm thinking of testing the VV waters with a Joye eGo-C TWIST 1000mAh battery from cignot, but I'm wondering if I'll be able to charge it with the chargers that I already have for my regular and XL Joye batteries. Thanks for the info!

2. Natalia

Natalia Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    As long as the USB charger reads the following, you'll be fine. If not, I'd buy a new charger.

Input: DC 5V 500mA
    Output: DC 4.2V 420mA

Happy Holidays :)

3. spaceballsrules

spaceballsrules Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Technically, you can use those chargers, but it will take much longer to charge your batteries. The wall adapter is fine, but I recommend you buy the eGo USB charger, which is rated at 5V/420mah.
    https://www.cignot.com/product_p/ego-usb-chg.htm

4. VaporVaper

VaporVaper Full Member

Thanks for the speedy info! Yeah, both my chargers are 4.2V/150mA output. If they'll work for now, I'll upgrade later if I decide twist batteries are for me. I'm still searching for my ideal kit. Thanks again!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.